Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

USADA to strip Armstrong of his 7 titles

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I am not American but he is the greatest cyclist ever.and what the current guys are clean yea right.I don't understand why these guys have a hard on for lance.he passed all his drug test and they are going to strip him the titles.why drug test lol.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Big load of crap and cycling is ghey but still his feat was amazing.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Im curious what drug did they find in his system?

K

kellylee73

Jan 6, 2012
These guys usually don't do drugs, they spin there blood, which is illegal in he sport.

grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
They didn't find anything in his system. He's passed 100's of test and now he is holding his ground and saying enough is enough, I'm not fighting this anymore. Complete bullshit really, the guy is a genetic abnormality made for cycling. The biggest reason they are going after him still is the second and third place finishers have all ready tested positive, so their assumption is he must have too. How in the hell is on man stay ahead of science for 15years and consistently pass drug test after drug test. They need to leave the guy alone.

C

cook

Feb 16, 2012
I heard this morning..and I don`t know if it`s true but the guy on the radio said USADA cannot actually strip Armstrong of his title they can only suggest to whoever is over the Tour de France that he be stripped.

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
They did not find anything, he just quit fighting. How many times must you win your innocence for it to stick? How much money must you spend to defend yourself against the same charge?

I am very upset about this.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
I heard this morning..and I don`t know if it`s true but the guy on the radio said USADA cannot actually strip Armstrong of his title they can only suggest to whoever is over the Tour de France that he be stripped.

I had heard this too.

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
I actually saw an interview where they said "just because he has never failed a drug test doesnt mean he didnt cheat"
WTF ? Is this real life? Thats a hell of an official position to take. So basically its " just because we have no evidence whatsoever doesnt mean we cant nail your butt to the wall" Crazy.
The guy has done more as a human being when it comes to cancer awareness , reseacrh and fund raising than anyone i could possibly think of. Thats his true legacy - why would any agency try to taint that with no solid evidene???

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Poor guy and after all he's been through.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
You cannot trust the government, they probably wanted money and some settlement from him. They always go after good athletes for extra money. I guess the notion if you finish first, you used something to get there that wasn't legal. It's just a load of crap. People can accomplish anything with hard work and determination.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic