Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Upper Pecs - Incline Presses or Not?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I also recall a study that showed rubbing cheque drops into the penis enlarged it quite drastically, it was conducted my none other that Duchaine and his minions back in the day, I will try and locate it for you gents, until then GET TO RUBBING!:eek:

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
If you are a firm believer in DOMS, then I shall agree with MAYO, the only upper pec move that gave me DOMS is mid-incline dumbbell flys, however, you must try ever single exercise outlined in the answers here to find out what works best for you! I found out through trial and error, which is why you have so many different replies here, that incline fly's work best for me. I believe 100%, especially when it comes to building 'sections' of muscle, upper pecs in your case, that individual results will widely vary and you must give every exercise it's due.Write down all of the exercises outlined and run them for a month, if an exercise just don't feel right, you will know right away and can x it out.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
man, something looks like syntherol here.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Genetics play a very important role.

Muscle Man

Muscle Man

Oct 28, 2013
I'm gonna jump in here and say eknight I think your wrong but I solidly applaud your use of science but more importantly linking references. Wish more people that presented science actually showed where their conclusions came from so it could be peer reviewed.

Did you notice his references were almost 20 years old and involved six subjects? If more people presented "science" like that, it would just be a waste of everyone's time.

And muscle man, I like what you say mostly but check your ego at the door. Anyone that has been around for a while knows just because someone is big does not make them more knowledgable so the pic of your supposed pecs is useless. Back your argument up with logic not 'I'm big let's see your pic' -

Did you read my earlier posts in this thread? I did back up my argument with logic but I guess you didn't read them and only reacted to my photo.

It doesn't bother you that EKNight calls me a "knukledragger"?

PS. Not having a go brother

Yeah, you are.

EK thinks he can prove himself right by using terminology that only someone with an advance degree in physiology or a related field would understand. He thinks he can overwhelm us with his supposed knowledge by making sentences in which half of the words are not known by the general public. If someone had an advanced degree in Greek and made a posting here in Greek, that no one would understand, would that make him "right"? And sorry, I do think results show an understanding of what works. EK called my first post broscience. This is the best definition of broscience I have seen: "bro science: a term used by the scientific and pseudo-scientific community to try to discredit people who often have more experience and better results."

Muscle Man

Muscle Man

Oct 28, 2013
clearly I'm confused.

The only truthful thing you wrote.

Love a great pissing contest
Yeah, looks like you do. I don't. What a waste of time. I'm going to put you as the first on my ignore list and go to the gym and do some incline benches and pump up my upper pecs.

I've bench pressed three times my body weight, drug free,

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You should do stand-up.

T

Theintermediate

Nov 4, 2013
Have you ever tried a guillotine press?

Cobra

Cobra

Nov 15, 2013
Here's a great exercise for upper/inner pecs that I've seen a couple pros doing.

Get on an incline bench and grab two light DBs. Try it with 35s first. Hold them together against your chest and then push up and back over your head, keeping them together.

I get an insane pump from this and super sore the next day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic