Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

United Strongmen - Womens World Championships Announced

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
According to a press release, United Strongmen will be holding world championships next year and the first competition announced will be for women.

“The Women’s Class will be held in Finland during the last quarter of 2012 and it will be filmed for NELONEN PRO sport channel,” stated the organization’s press release.

United Strongmen “is aiming to develop women, under 105kg and masters classes [and] it will make something spectacular with the open class competitors in the future, too ,” according to United Strongmen founder Jyrki Rantanen.

“The new organization offers worldwide services for competitors, organizers and of course sponsors. The motto is ‘We don’t take - We give’ comes from the truth, that the organization is not taking any fees from the competitors or from the organizers when co-operating with UNITED STRONGMEN™."

United Strongmen: Women’s World Championships Announced

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
This is great news! Hoping it will work out for the best for all parties involved.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Here is my only issue.We only have one qualifying competition here in the united states.i wish we had more.Or the hope would be that it opens up more opportunities for more than just one USA woman.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
I agree with RR.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
It would really cool if they would hold that here in the states,Would make it easier togo see one

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic