SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Uneven muscles

• Thread starter kristian.price.37
  • Start Date
kristian.price.37

kristian.price.37

Feb 6, 2015
Hi i been body buildind for 2 years now and have a very noticable imbalance in my lower pecs. Can anybody help me out with any tips or advice? That would be awesome.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
We're all "uneven". because we are one side dominant, we will always be a little stronger and a little bigger on one side. If there is a significant difference, you can always give DBs a try and focus on keeping your movements nice and even.

There is a more uncommon issue in which you have a neurological or muscular problem stemming from a medical issue, but this isn't really something I would consider unless you showed us pics and there were a significant difference and/or deformity.

kristian.price.37

kristian.price.37

Feb 6, 2015
Thanks, i will try get my gym budy to take a picture today and i will show you what it's like.

kristian.price.37

kristian.price.37

Feb 6, 2015
Heres one i found fom October last year.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423304615573.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423304615573.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 324
kristian.price.37

kristian.price.37

Feb 6, 2015
And could you tell me what BD's are?

S

storman230

Jan 7, 2012
my shoulder mobility is better in my left arm then in my right, and that is making a difference in how my body parts progress. So i have been doing my flexabiliy excerises to correct this

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Do you lift heavier weights with the weaker/smaller side or keep the same weights and just let the stronger side chill while the weaker side grows?

alpha

alpha

VIP Member
May 1, 2012
I don't think he's saying he has unilateral imbalances, I believe he worded his title wrong as the thread topic itself seems to me that he's saying he has no "lower chest".

To that, i'd say to eat more and build more mass all over. Don't try and build mass in specific "lower" or "upper" of any muscle group. Just hit compound movements and grow. period.

Ironhead68

Ironhead68

Feb 11, 2015
Dips with a wider grip to focus on lower pecs...decline presses alternating barbell/dumbell every other workout...and finish with strict straght arm pullovers...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic