Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Ugg boots for men, ghey or not ghey?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Men wearing flip flops is another story = super gay.

So flip flops + Uggs - Liberace Gay UHC!

Flip flops, Uggs and a Patriots fan..........Just bustin balls uhc!

I love my flip flops. I wear reeffs and they are my house slippers as well as my dress shoes. One who bashes flip flops must be related to kbd! I expect lk to post a you tube video of himself, some bread and olive oil any time now

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Flip flops, Uggs and a Patriots fan..........Just bustin balls uhc!

I love my flip flops. I wear reeffs and they are my house slippers as well as my dress shoes. One who bashes flip flops must be related to kbd! I expect lk to post a you tube video of himself, some bread and olive oil any time now

All in good fun man, I never get offended unless it's truly personal, bust away brotha, I grew up in locker rooms

I felt like I was explaining why I spend money on nice shit! haha....I have way too many shoes/sneakers/boots/sandals.....and I have a pair of reefs also that I wear while on the boat or at the beach, they're gtg....the ugg sandals aren't compatible with water.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
$130 for flip flops??? Gay & Stoopit!!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
meh, I don't wear the boots.....if someone has leather flip flops and they droppped 18.00 at tjmaxx or wal mart and I spend 130 because they are comfortable like a slipper yet it's still just a leather sandal, that makes me gay? or do I have better taste for quality?

The boots are gay, bar none....I totally agree there and would NEVER wear them. However the slippers (wedding party gift as best man) are unreal when sitting in front of a fire with the lady sipping on a single malt while it's snowing. By painting that picture, does that make me gay? lol.

I spend good money on the finer things because of comfort and quality, nothing else.

And the boat shoes I've worn twice mainly because I'd rather wear sandals in the summer and bought them for a corporate cruise function....it was them or sperry's.....which are gay also.

If you tried on the slippers, you'd never wear another slipper around the house and the sandals: they're a preference and extremely comfortable....for someone that had some issues with plantar fasciitis, they are fantastic and cushion the hell out of your feet (which almost every other sandal I've owned has lacked).

Dollars and cents have nothing to do with taste or if its a finer thing. Quality is quality.

Case in point...

Banana Republic = Gap = Old Navy

All the same shitty quality clothes. Yet three different price ranges.

If you want quality, shop at brooks brothers.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Dollars and cents have nothing to do with taste or if its a finer thing. Quality is quality.

Case in point...

I disagree that GAP, Banana, and Old Navy are all the same quality, even though they're all owned by the same company.

But I agree that Brooks Bros is better than all three (though not even really in the same category).

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011

Case in point...

Brooks brothers for the win....I don't shop at the others, not my style really but I'll hit up Brooks over at the wrentham outlets when I go there to poke my head in...

...I'm bringing the slippers in Feb....don't light them on fire please.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I thought Kai fucking a grape fruit was gay.i still love my uggs tho.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Guys who think the Ugg brand is OK to wear anywhere, even at home, probly thinks it's ok to wear flip-flops out in public. You can't trust a man if you can see his feet or if he's wearing Uggs.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Guys who think the Ugg brand is OK to wear anywhere, even at home, probly thinks it's ok to wear flip-flops out in public. You can't trust a man if you can see his feet or if he's wearing Uggs.

I know we're all busting balls and all here.....I'll tell you that I'm one of the most loyal m'fers you'll meet out there. Trust has no business being thrown into a prejudicial debate for fun....

Risen_1

Risen_1

Dec 20, 2012
I live on the Gulf Coast and flip Flops are as common as socks and tennis shoes- Ugg's on the other hand ... well lets just say it takes a "special" kind of man to wear those.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic