VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
MiddleweightRoman Dolidzevs.Nassourdine Imavov
LightweightRenato Moicanovs.Drew Dober
WelterweightRandy Brownvs.Muslim Salikhov
MiddleweightAliaskhab Khizrievvs.Makhmud Muradov
WelterweightGilbert Urbinavs.Charles Radtke
Women's FlyweightViviane Araújovs.Natália Silva

this is a fighters style card. I am loving it. I will not give my thoughts as I am tired. had a rough night. Anyway. I may comeback and talk about some of my fav matchups.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I'd have to go back through each person to see if I remember some of them, lol.

Dolidze is really good if he doesn't gas-out. It seems he had issues with going the distance and slowing down after the first or second rounds, IIRC? He has a ton of power and talent though. Imavov is pretty good too. He may have to whither the storm from Dolidze, but I guess it may depend on how their styles match up against each other. I believe Imavov is mostly a standup guy too. I've seen him fight 1-2x, both times with wins....although i can't remember who it was now without looking it up, lol. I think Imavov was supposed to fight recently, but the match got called off.

EDIT: Okay, I forgot a year ago Nassourdine lost to Strickland. He was supposed to fight Aliskerov a few months back, but had visa issues. Dolidze last fight was a loss to Vettori! He did well the first round IIRC, but then the following rounds he faded and Vettori picked him apart some.

Moicano/Dober will be an interesting fight. Dober is big and strong and has a lot of experience. Moicano looked really good in his last fight and then it seems he's been inactive for a good while since. EDIT: Yea, that last fight was in 2022 when he beat Brad Riddell, who is a solid opponent. His fight prior to that was against RDA, and he got his ass slaughtered for every round. I think RDA actually felt bad and let him survive and didn't finish the fight. It was a beat down, lol. Moicano has only lost to the top guys, but he's beat some as well.

I don't have a huge interest in the Brown/Salikhov fight, but it may be a good fight, not sure.

I'd have to know more about the middle-listed fights.

The Araujo/Silva fight may be pretty good.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Just started watching the prelims.

Charles Johnson just won by decision over unbeaten Azat Maksum. It was a pretty good fight. Azat won the first and looked like he was the more dominate fighter, but I think he may have gassed some from trying to submit Johnson in the first round. Johnson won the last 2 rounds. Was a fun fight to watch.

Molly McCann vs Diana Belbita is the main fight for the undercard coming up now. I think it's their 2nd fight against each other.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Meatball Molly won by 1st round armbar submission. Molly effin' slimmed down big time. She looked really good. She moved up a point or two on the "doable" scale, lol. She apologized to the fans and UFC for not coming in better shape and not being in the right division as a result (before this fight).

Main Card coming up now.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Radke won via TKO stoppage over Urbina at the end of the 1st round. Radke looked good this fight. It's his 2nd UFC fight after a win against Blood Diamond where he looked off, but won.

Aliaskhab Khizriev vs Makhmud Muradov up next. I don't think i've ever seen Khizriev fight, he's 14-0. I think I seen Muradov fight at least once or twice.

They just gave a pretty cool short remembrance to Carl Weathers.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Well damn, that sucks. Got like 11 seconds into the fight and it was stopped due to an accidental eye poke:(

They had a lot of good to say about Khizriev and were anxious to see him fight again. He poked Muradov. Was a no contest.

Araujo vs Natalia Silva up next.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Silva won by decision. Her fight style is via Tae Kwon Do. She was too fast for Araujo, and had good takedown defense while up against the fence in Araujo's clench. Araujo didn't have anything for her. I think Araujo won the 1st round via clench against the fence the whole round, pretty boring. She could never take her down. In rounds 2 and 3 the ref didn't allow the round to die with no advancement/movement and on the feet Silva was active and too fast.

Silva is another dramatic Brazilian fighter, albeit with a nice ass, so t least some eye candy. Araujo has a tight ass too, but she looks too rough like a man lol! Not sure what either looks like dressed uip and with make-up though.

Brown vs Salikhov up next.

Not sure what to think of this fight tbh. Not real excited, but we'll see.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Brown won by KO (Punch) in the 1st round.

Moicano vs Dober up next!

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Moicano by decision 29-28 on all 3 cards. It was a fun fight with some of everything, but some good groundwork and control, mostly by Moicano, but not boring control.

Fukking Moicano is the best post-fight talker....Funny Ass Shit! Loved it:cool:

Main fight up next: Dolidze vs Imavov.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Weird final fight. Imavov won by majority decision (49–44, 47–47, 48–46). He dominated the first round and it was close to being stopped, but Herb Dean let it go. He scored a 10-8 round. Appears he won rounds 2 and 3 as well. Both guys were already tired going into the 2nd round, Imavov because he threw so many punches trying to take Dolidze out in the first, and then Dolidze because he was hurt. There was a lot of clenching up against the fence and Herb Dean stopped it a few times. In the 4th round, Imavov kicked Dolidze when Dolidze had his hand on the ground, and he was deducted a point. During the time-out for Dolidze to regain himself and rest, Chris Curtis and Imavov started going at each other arguing. LOL. I'm not sure who won the 5th round.

Imavov was the quicker and sharper puncher. Dolidze looked kind of slow and didn't have any head movement and was just sort of standing in front of Imavov, especially the beginning of the fight. They had a pretty good ground scramble during the fight.

I'm missing a lot. It was fun and intense at times, then boring at times because they were tired, then intense again, lol.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Yeah it was watchable but not the best card. Imonov definitely won, Roman and his folding on the fence was insufferable. DO SOMETHING!
I was hoping Dober would pull it off but Like you said, best shit taker and was worth it to hear that.
Rude boy! Man that was awesome!

I did not see the prelims. Caught meatball being interviewed. She got $50K so did Randy Brown

MiddleweightNassourdine Imavovdef.Roman DolidzeDecision (majority) (49–44, 47–47, 48–46)55:00
LightweightRenato Moicanodef.Drew DoberDecision (unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)35:00
WelterweightRandy Browndef.Muslim SalikhovKO (punch)13:17
Women's FlyweightNatália Silvadef.Viviane AraújoDecision (unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)35:00
MiddleweightAliaskhab Khizrievvs.Makhmud MuradovNo Contest (accidental eye poke)10:11
WelterweightCharles Radtkedef.Gilbert UrbinaTKO (punches)14:47
  • Fight of the Night: Charles Johnson vs. Azat Maksum
  • Performance of the Night: Randy Brown and Molly McCann

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic