Latest Member
jacobss

UFC 295 Procházka vs. Pereira 11/11

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Light HeavyweightJiří Procházkavs.Alex Pereira[a]
HeavyweightSergei Pavlovichvs.Tom Aspinallhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_295#cite_note-16

[TR]
[TD]Women's Strawweight[/TD]
[TD]Mackenzie Dern[/TD]
[TD]vs.[/TD]
[TD]Jéssica Andrade[/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Lightweight[/TD]
[TD]Matt Frevola[/TD]
[TD]vs.[/TD]
[TD]Benoît Saint-Denis[/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Featherweight[/TD]
[TD]Diego Lopes[/TD]
[TD]vs.[/TD]
[TD]Pat Sabatini[/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]

Top 3 on this card are good. Jiri vs Pereira is CRAZY! Pav vs Aspinall is a headliner by itself. Dern vs Andrade is gonna be great too, this is do or die for Andrade who has dropped 3 in a row. Dern is 50% in her last 4 vs higher level comp. But both gals bring it! Matt Frevola vs BSD is gonna be a good one. Both guys are are on winning streaks, fight of the night material here.
Lopes vs Sabatini. Lopes has impressed me with his tenacity and well rounded skills. Sabatini is a bulldog and has brutal sub skills. Lopes will have the edge in stand up, Sabatini on the ground I think but Lopes is a legit BJJ threat.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yea, this is a GREAT card! The main card is stacked with good fights, at least interesting ones.

I hope Dern is active in the fight, and I hope she wears skimpy, tight shorts, hahaha. She has all the potential to be at the top, and this is a great test to see where she is at, and if she belongs near the top. Andrade is a very good fighter, it's too bad she has lost 3 in a row.

I hope Jiri is back where he was with no issues so we see both fighters at their best.

Pav/Aspinall should be the title fight, imo. Personally, I think Jones should relinquish the belt similar to what Jiri did in the light-heavy division. He is going to be out for a long time. He could come back and still get a title shot or a fight versus Stipe no matter what anyway. I think the Pav/Aspinall match will be a quick fight...1, maybe 2, rounds, lol. Both of these guys I really like.

Frevola/BSD is a badass fight.

Lopes/Sabatini is a badass fight.

I have not looked at the undercard in a while either, lol.

I think I just long-winded a regurgitation of what Jipped stated above much shorter, lol.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
HAHA, yeah we are just on the same page bro. And yeah, Dern has a very nice shape to her posterior.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
TODAY!

I have not been THIS stoked about a fight for a long time.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Diego Lopez! WHAT A FINISH!

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Light HeavyweightAlex Pereiradef.Jiří ProcházkaTKO (elbows)24:08[a]
HeavyweightTom Aspinalldef.Sergei PavlovichKO (punches)11:09

[TR]
[TD]Women's Strawweight[/TD]
[TD]Jéssica Andrade[/TD]
[TD]def.[/TD]
[TD]Mackenzie Dern[/TD]
[TD]TKO (punches)[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]3:15[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Lightweight[/TD]
[TD]Benoît Saint-Denis[/TD]
[TD]def.[/TD]
[TD]Matt Frevola[/TD]
[TD]KO (head kick and punch)[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]1:31[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Featherweight[/TD]
[TD]Diego Lopes[/TD]
[TD]def.[/TD]
[TD]Pat Sabatini[/TD]
[TD]KO (punches)[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]1:30[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]

First main card I can recall with all KO/TKOs. No fight made it out of the 2nd round

What a night of fights. Jiri was doing well, Pressuring and landing shots until he got caught. Respect to both men. Alex is a monster, a true boogeyman.

Tom absolutely stunned me. Yeah he has power but I thought for sure he would take down Sergei and win with his grappling. Stipe vs Jones is not nearly as exiting as Aspinall vs Jones.

Andrade looked like her old self. Great striking and TD defense but Dern looked TERRIBLE! Her footwork and distancing was off, her timing seemed disrupted. Yeah she landed a few but always seemed just a millisecond out of phase with the fight. Her bullrushes into the pocket throwing strikes with reckless abandon did not phase Andrade who does not just shell up and wait for it to be over. She counters as she backed up and that was the end of Dern. We have never seen her hurt this bad so many times.
BST set that headkick up like a champ! what a beauty. Anyone who has ever gotten headkicked knows that a glancing blow with the bone of the ankle and foot takes your balance and you see double just as bad as a flush hook to the chin.

Diego Lopes is a legit threat. This kid has a chin, does not mind striking in a firefight and is a badass on the ground with incredible sub skills. Pat Sabatini looked like a mini juggernaut but that double right to the temple. Damn!

LightweightNazim Sadykhovvs.Viacheslav BorshchevDraw (majority) (28–29, 28–28, 28–28)35:00
This was the fight of the night. Very entertaining. Lots of performance bonuses tonight!

• Fight of the Night: Viacheslav Borshchev vs. Nazim Sadykhov
  • Performance of the Night: Alex Pereira, Tom Aspinall, Jéssica Andrade, Benoît Saint-Denis, and Diego Lopes

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic