jacobss
What's New?

Tyson Fury vs Francis Ngannou Live Streaming

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Francis won that fight for sure
I guess that 1 point win was the benefit of being the belt holder, but I agree, Fury looked horrible. It was almost like he didn't care about winning.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Francis gets picked apart by anyone else in the top 10. Can you imagine if any of the previous heavyweight champions had fought him? People are giving him way too much credit.
Fury lost that fight. I could easily be convinced that he lost it on purpose with any upcoming evidence of weird betting or the like. Or not. Maybe just the worst night of his life. But that’s not how he rolls. He always steps up to the plate when it’s time to stop talking and swing. Until last night. Just weird. Just saying.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Francis gets picked apart by anyone else in the top 10. Can you imagine if any of the previous heavyweight champions had fought him? People are giving him way too much credit.
Fury lost that fight. I could easily be convinced that he lost it on purpose with any upcoming evidence of weird betting or the like. Or not. Maybe just the worst night of his life. But that’s not how he rolls. He always steps up to the plate when it’s time to stop talking and swing. Until last night. Just weird. Just saying.
It was gimmick made by Fury. Guys, he’s boxing Oleksandr Usyk in less than 2 months. Fury confused everyone including Usyk with this showing. Fury is producing an illusion that his skills deteriorated, and he’s beatable thus Usyk is now way overly confident.

Honestly, Francis didn’t stand a chance. Fury could have ended this fast but chose not to. He even got knocked down for show. Fury was fine, it was manufactured drama to keep you guessing…Best part, Fury made big money from this, and he’ll make even more come December.
Hey, when Francis comes back next year for a rematch it’ll produce even more money for Fury. Francis too lol. Overall, it’s a win/win for them both.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Exactly what part of PPV sports makes you so cynical Rider? :rolleyes:

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
It was gimmick made by Fury. Guys, he’s boxing Oleksandr Usyk in less than 2 months. Fury confused everyone including Usyk with this showing. Fury is producing an illusion that his skills deteriorated, and he’s beatable thus Usyk is now way overly confident.

Honestly, Francis didn’t stand a chance. Fury could have ended this fast but chose not to. He even got knocked down for show. Fury was fine, it was manufactured drama to keep you guessing…Best part, Fury made big money from this, and he’ll make even more come December.
Hey, when Francis comes back next year for a rematch it’ll produce even more money for Fury. Francis too lol. Overall, it’s a win/win for them both.
You stole the words right out of my mouth.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
People unfamiliar with Boxing before the Logan brothers came along may not know these two, but they were top-10 contenders back when Lennox Lewis ruled the Roost.

Heavyweights carry more mass and must usually bring less activity than lighter Boxers, but this Fight is legendary among real Boxing fans.

Tua did go on to later meet Lewis, who used skill to overcome brawn. Ibeabuci self-destructed due to what today we call mental issues.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
These types of fights are always silly. And we'll keep getting them as long as they sell the PPV seats. A boxer fighting a non-boxer in a boxing match. Why does anyone want to watch that? A don't what to see Fury in the Octagon either. So sad to see boxing become a circus, but it is.

I like MMA, and I like boxing, but they're totally different.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic