Blackenalma
What's New?

Two Men Charged with Possessing Ecstasy and Thousands of Steroids

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
ecstasy-pills.jpg

A press release from the Orange County District Attorney's Office alleges that on August 29 Horn was observed by agents from the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement and La Habra Police picking up a two-pound package of ecstasy powder from a private shipping facility in Yorba Linda. He returned to the parking lot where his truck contained a bag brimming with 2,500 steroid pills. Soon after, Olson pulled into the parking lot where Horn passed the roids through his passenger side window.

That's when the police moved in.

Olson's trouble didn't stop there. Cops searched his home where they say they found 10,000 steroid dosages in both pill and vial form, as well as five firearms, three of which were loaded. No word on whether Olson was bulging with muscles.

DA spokesperson Farrah Emami told the Weekly Horn was arraigned in court yesterday where he pleaded not guilty. He's free on $500,000 bail. Olson was arraigned August 31 and also pleaded not guilty, he's out on $50,000 bail. Both are scheduled for October pretrial appearances. If convicted, Horn faces a maximum of six years in state prison. Olson faces eight years in state prison.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Two pounds of X podwer, dayummm (oh and some steroid pills.....)

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
really pissed about the molly bust...i'm stuck doing "wine and lines" nights now when i entertain guests lol...(just kidding)

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
they forgot to mention the street value? they prolly just dont want to hear are dumb comments lol...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Yorba Linda??? I know someone from there. Can't recall who though.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I actually bought a 1970 Mustang from there and had it trucked across the country when I was a kid. It was nice having California plates for a little while on the other side of the country.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic