Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Two-A-Days?

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
I lifted the morning (Local Gym) at 9am took a Nap for a few hours at. I always workout at my Works GYM. Workouts would 13hrs apart and have a good nap in between them. I hot chest pretty good already today. Normally my next workout is Back Width.

Should I go tonight and hit Back. Or Should I just Hit AB's, Calves, Forearms and Cardio. Doing these would save some time later this week. Hitting back would save a whole day. Also would keep me a day ahead. Incase something comes up and I cannot make it to the gym that night.

Thoughts?

A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
If you have enough time off in between and have the energy to do it, then why not? Back in the day I used to always train twice a day. Large bodypart in the morning and small bodypart in the afternoon or evening. Was great because that second bodypart always got hit with 100% as opposed to training it after another bodypart when energy reserves are lower. I wish I could still do that but kids take priority in the evening ;)

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
I normally left before work at night, but on my Mondays I go with the wife and kids to the Local Community Center with her. She did my Chest workout with me today. Haha she's going to feel it tomorrow...:)

I normally stay away from two a days. But every once in awhile something comes up in the middle of the week an I have to skip. So I'll jam two workouts into one. Like a Push and pull for Chest and Back or Shoulders and Legs. Thrusters are good for these days.

I'm a day ahead on my workout. So this releives some of the stress for worrying about missing a workout. I might try and do these every Monday (My Monday anyway)

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
The last couple of weeks I've been doing whatever I feel like in the gym. Just mixing it up. This is a very hard thing for me to do. Now, this doesn't mean that I'm slacking and not squatting or doing deads...cuz I am. I'm just mixing things up. I may do bar work in the morning(dips and chins) and then that night do squats and biceps....shit like that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic