Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

Turinabol can you post your experience with it?

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
I was considering some Turinabol did a search not much on this site found some info out there but I was wondering who has used it and how the like it.

I keep hearing its like dbol without the water retention? anyone... thanks
Also please include dosages I also found it it as an acetate how often would you take it?

A

andz327

VIP Member
Mar 5, 2013
Hmmm D-bol without the water retention, sounds like the perfect pill, so why isnt everyone using this in huge amounts??????

jaltb4k

jaltb4k

Aug 20, 2012
i love tbol. i would say that the phrase dbol without the water weight is just about a perfect analogy. some folks respond better to it than other folks

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I've taken up to 100mg/day for 10 weeks and really didn't notice much. After you try anadrol, you'll never go back.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
My problem with dbol or anadrol is sure I gain some size but it's water weight, whats the point? I want to retain my gains not loose them after your done running your cycle...

S

Sam198

Mar 10, 2013
I ran tbol as a kickstart for 5weeks at 70mg ed with test e , masteron and hgh loved it the first time ..
The second time I used it at 80mg ed for 5 weeks with test prop and npp and didn't rate it at all ...
Although I found gains very maintainable

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
My understanding is u need to be careful where you get it.

And bear if dbol is all water an you lose it when you stop, tbol
doesn't have the water issue so what causes it's effects?

C

Cheesemybacon

Mar 19, 2013
Didnt really respond well to tbol. Would take anadrol any day of the week. Anadrol is a really misunderstood drug.

Currently taking 100mg every 12 hours

Last edited:
S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Didnt really respond well to tbol. Would take anadrol any day of the week. Anadrol is a really misunderstood drug.

Currently taking 100mg every 12 hours

How are you running your anadrol and how long? do you bridge? How long do you wait inbetween cycle ?

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I like Tbol I think the strength gains are somewhat underrated with it, I've always had decent strength gains with and comparable to Dbol but not at the same dose, 80mg of Tbol was pretty close to 40-50mg of dbol for me. I never gained a ton of size with it but I wasn't putting on a bunch of water either. I think the comparison people are making between the two drugs are pretty accurate.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic