Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tudca

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Every time I take tudca I get really bad indegestion . Food just hanging out in my stomach. Reminds me when I was bulking and took digestive supplements. I know tudca is a bile salt was wondering if that was causing it because the digestive blend I took had ox bile in it but if I took regular digestive enzymes I was ok.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Not much help, maybe, but while individual differences can vary with anything, tudca has never bothered me.

The one I've been taking for the last few years is Nutricost's 250mg caps, was taking 3 caps ed and only recently cut back to 2 caps ed, so I have definitely road-tested it ... on me.

The multiple daily caps were always spread out over most of my waking hours and were usually taken with food but not always. Have never experimented with digestive enzymes and am unaware of any food allergies except shellfish.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
It's hard to say, but since it acts as a bile acid, it should help assist the liver (and gallbladder if needed) to digest food more efficiently.

I know there is a lot of crap TUDCA out there.

Also, I believe it can interfere with blood thinners as well.

I had my gallbladder removed back in 2016, but i've never had any digestive issues after it. Maybe here and there, but i feel normal for the most part. I tried taking some NOW digestive enzymes, and I didn't feel like they helped me at all, and I think I actually got more heartburn from it. I know others who really like that supplement. I'm not even sure why I am mentioning this last part, lol.

I did use TUDCA about 2-3 years back, but i'm not sure how much it helped as i never got a liver panel done. I took it while I was taking some Var or Winny IIRC, lol. It was that Doublewood brand, or whatever it is with a similar name from Amazon. I have no idea if their stuff is even legit either.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic