Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Trigger Foods?

Sedoj

Sedoj

TID Lady Member
Aug 27, 2013
I've noticed some foods tend to make a person want to eat more or crave more sugar. Post show I seem to have developed a major obsession with peanut butter, coconut manna, raw cashews... well you get the picture. On average I eat 1 jar of peanut butter every week but there are some days when i have (and I'm not proud to say) polished off an entire jar of coconut manna in a matter of hours. I'm fortunate to have a decent metabolism but you can only rob the bank so many times before you get caught and I've noticed I'm started to develop a bit of a food baby. Anyways, I was curious if others have experienced this and if so, what foods triggered you?

Attachments

• mypbstash.jpg
    mypbstash.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 270
tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Yea same. Can't do protein pancakes in show prep it turns into 10 protein pancakes with mac nut oil as syrup and fat free whip cream lol . I have to keep it clean all the time or the cravings start. Off season i eat what i want in small meals and i don't have any binges. when i start saying I'm on a diet that's when i feel the need to eat crap .

Sedoj

Sedoj

TID Lady Member
Aug 27, 2013
Yea same. Can't do protein pancakes in show prep it turns into 10 protein pancakes with mac nut oil as syrup and fat free whip cream lol . I have to keep it clean all the time or the cravings start. Off season i eat what i want in small meals and i don't have any binges. when i start saying I'm on a diet that's when i feel the need to eat crap .

ohh...mac nut oil as syrup! i've been using Walden Farms Calorie Free Pancake Syrup, your way sounds much more tasty!

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
ohh...mac nut oil as syrup! i've been using Walden Farms Calorie Free Pancake Syrup, your way sounds much more tasty!

i use that one to but the mac nut oil . yummmmm

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
That's crazy stuff..lol I can honestly say I have never had this issue but thats because im a freak about food, i would take a pill if it gave me everything i needed.

Jasmine

Jasmine

TID Lady Member
Nov 29, 2013
If only that 6 course meal in a stick of gum from the Willy Wonka movie were a real thing!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Sugary foods are like crack to me. I do fine if I just don't eat them. Once I do I crave more

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Beer..... Sorry girls for crashing. But self control which I am a freak about goes out the window

Sedoj

Sedoj

TID Lady Member
Aug 27, 2013
MonkeyButter.jpg

prime example of a self control stealer... I typically scoff at refrigerated peanut butter but omgee this flavor of Monkey Butter tastes even better chilled! And now 800 calories later I'm late for my evening class, the remainder of the jar has been banished to the back of the freezer! And I'm sitting here feeling conflicted because I really want to polish off the jar of monkey butter but I know I should get my ass to class...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Ok, someone enlighten me as to what coconut manna is, lol

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Beer is my trigger food

Who is viewing this thread?