trenbolone cloudy

Discussion in 'Chemical Conversion Discussion' started by haromaria, Sep 3, 2016.

1. haromaria

haromaria Member

Sep 3, 2016
    Hi all il have make my gear with success since a long time.
    But today i have make 150 mg/ml trenbolone. 100mg trenbolone enanthate + 50mg trenbolone acétate.
    1%ba
    15%bb
    Gso

Il have filter third with .22
    My final product is cloudy.

What i must do?

Wallyd likes this.
  2. haromaria

haromaria Member

Sep 3, 2016
    Flyingdragon this is me Harold i need your help dude. ☺

3. sityslicker1

sityslicker1 TID Board Of Directors

Oct 6, 2010
    I've had this problem in the past. Have you tried venting the vial with a needle and reheating? It will usually clear it up, but heat intermittently so it doesn't turn brown and oxidize. This should work.,

4. haromaria

haromaria Member

Sep 3, 2016
    I have heat it third and filter third too with .22
    All is in a 500 ml glass bottle no in vial.

5. PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance Strength Pimp Staff Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Sounds like moisture may have been introduced. Bake with a vent and that might help to get rid of the moisture.

6. biguglynewf

biguglynewf TID Board Of Directors

Oct 11, 2010
    Trenbolone doesnt oxidize slick. If it did....it would no longer be trenbolone.

This is common with alot of tren ace these days. At least up this way. Its gotten so bad that many of the sources up here use a little guaiacol or sometimes even eo. This seems to rectify the issue of cloudiness, but doesnt address the true issue. Ive spoken with people whom are much smarter than i am about this and none have been able to come up with a factual answer on this. Perhaps a washdown issue, perhaps a purity issue, ive heard moisture as well. Regardless it seems to only be an issue with the acetate ester of trenbolone.

If its already made the only thing that you can really do is try to bake it off and perhaps a cold refilter. That could address a couple of potential contributors. Or conversly if that doesnt work maybe add a touch of the guck. It should clear it right up....but remember it will through you overall concentrations off a bit. Not a huge deal of its just for you.

Id love to hear from those who know more about this as ive tried to find a definitive factual answer to this for quite some time.

sityslicker1 likes this.
  7. rAJJIN

rAJJIN TID Board Of Directors

Nov 30, 2011
    I've often heard the term "oxidize" used with tren and its color. Some say more heat makes it darker.

As for cloudy that sucks.
    If you have used all the same methods as always it must be one of a few things? Powder, solvents, or the method or beakers used? Room it was converts in? ( was your wife in the shower etc ;) )

8. ajdonutz

ajdonutz VIP Member

May 23, 2012
    I've had cloudy before and it was just too much powder and not enough solvent. Heated it up before each use and it was fine

9. Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy MuscleHead

Nov 1, 2012
    I shot cloudy tren before .. Hurt like hell

10. FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon VIP Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Clouds are a result of moisture getting into the powder or into the end product. The only way to get rid of moisture is by heat. Check your humidity levels Harold, if your brewing in an area with high humidity u run the risk of moisture getting into the solution.

There is no need to keep refiltering, filtering doesnt get rid of moisture or help in clearing up a cloudy solution.....

biguglynewf and sityslicker1 like this.
  11. haromaria

haromaria Member

Sep 3, 2016
    Heat in the oven?
    212 f
    For 15 minotes

It will be good?

I'm afraid to destroyed the molécule if temp is to high or to long.

12. haromaria

haromaria Member

Sep 3, 2016
    Thanks a lot flyingdragon for your help