trenbolone cloudy

Discussion in 'Chemical Conversion Discussion' started by haromaria, Sep 3, 2016.

1. FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon VIP Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Your going to have to keep reheating until all the moisture is gone, it may be one attempt or many.....I would go for an hour each session.....

2. olaphg10

olaphg10 VIP Member

Dec 3, 2010
    Gray the cloudiness vise away after ,. Heat oven to 250 make sure it's up to temp , place vial on tray with 21 get needle in stopper to vent and bake for 15 minutes , walla ,,,clear tren

3. FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon VIP Member

Nov 4, 2010
    I believe the tren isnt yet in the vial stage....

4. haromaria

haromaria Member

Sep 3, 2016
    Ok i understand what i must do. I have no vial. I have two 500 ml glass media bottle.

Thanks guys.
    Thanks a lot for your help.

5. rAJJIN

rAJJIN TID Board Of Directors

Nov 30, 2011
    Let us known if it worked.
    I'm thinking its a long shot but maybe.

6. StanG

StanG Member

Aug 23, 2012
    I think its moisture as well but I too would be leery to heat it. If you do I would use low heat (like 150 degrees) with a vent pin for a long time and allow to cool completely before you remove vent pin otherwise you will get condensation and again cloudy gear.

7. Littleguy

Littleguy TID Board Of Directors

Sep 30, 2011
    if it is for personal use and was made in a sterile environment does it really matter if it is cloudy or not?
    Or does it?

8. FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon VIP Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Moisture will cause injection pain, so clouds are not favorable....In addition you dont want a water/oil mix to inject. If you ever took a water based injection u would understand better.....

Littleguy likes this.
  9. Littleguy

Littleguy TID Board Of Directors

Sep 30, 2011
    Thanks was just curious appreciate the answer.:)

10. haromaria

haromaria Member

Sep 3, 2016
    Hi all,
    After two attempt of 1 hour each at 120C (250F) all is perfect.
    No moisture and the color is perfect.

So thanks a lot all for your help.☺

11. FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon VIP Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Appears all moisture is gone, good job....

12. TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan Member

Jul 30, 2016
    Cloudy gear is most likely due to moisture as stated earlier, it was either in the powder when you got it or it got in while you were making it, high humidity will cause gear to turn cloudy. It takes heat to clear it up, you will notice on the vent pin, if you use one, there will be water on it inside the vial when it gets heated to the point that the water evaporates, the vent pin will help to let the water vapor out but it is a long process because it is very hard to get all the water out and there will always be some left in it. It only take 4 drops of water to cause a whole batch of gear to turn cloudy!!

Thanks
    TMM