Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon

trenbolone cloudy

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Your going to have to keep reheating until all the moisture is gone, it may be one attempt or many.....I would go for an hour each session.....

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
Gray the cloudiness vise away after ,. Heat oven to 250 make sure it's up to temp , place vial on tray with 21 get needle in stopper to vent and bake for 15 minutes , walla ,,,clear tren

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I believe the tren isnt yet in the vial stage....

H

haromaria

Sep 3, 2016
Ok i understand what i must do. I have no vial. I have two 500 ml glass media bottle.

Thanks guys.
Thanks a lot for your help.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Let us known if it worked.
I'm thinking its a long shot but maybe.

StanG

StanG

Aug 23, 2012
I think its moisture as well but I too would be leery to heat it. If you do I would use low heat (like 150 degrees) with a vent pin for a long time and allow to cool completely before you remove vent pin otherwise you will get condensation and again cloudy gear.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
if it is for personal use and was made in a sterile environment does it really matter if it is cloudy or not?
Or does it?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Moisture will cause injection pain, so clouds are not favorable....In addition you dont want a water/oil mix to inject. If you ever took a water based injection u would understand better.....

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Moisture will cause injection pain, so clouds are not favorable....In addition you dont want a water/oil mix to inject. If you ever took a water based injection u would understand better.....

Thanks was just curious appreciate the answer.:)

H

haromaria

Sep 3, 2016
Hi all,
After two attempt of 1 hour each at 120C (250F) all is perfect.
No moisture and the color is perfect.

So thanks a lot all for your help.☺

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Appears all moisture is gone, good job....

TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan

Jul 30, 2016
Cloudy gear is most likely due to moisture as stated earlier, it was either in the powder when you got it or it got in while you were making it, high humidity will cause gear to turn cloudy. It takes heat to clear it up, you will notice on the vent pin, if you use one, there will be water on it inside the vial when it gets heated to the point that the water evaporates, the vent pin will help to let the water vapor out but it is a long process because it is very hard to get all the water out and there will always be some left in it. It only take 4 drops of water to cause a whole batch of gear to turn cloudy!!

Thanks
TMM

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic