Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Trenbolone and Test cutting cycle Help

Rockcandy

Rockcandy

TID Lady Member
Sep 22, 2011
Any females have any experience with tren and test cycle for cutting. Cycle amounts and length?

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
Hey Rockcandy. As a female I would stay away from Tren completely. Although some anabolics are looked upon as cutting agents, they are not true weight-fat loss agents. If your going to use a anabolic in your cutting phase, your best bet will be with a short ester anabolic, clen, T3, and a "very" tight diet followed with cardio.

Rockcandy

Rockcandy

TID Lady Member
Sep 22, 2011
Have used tren in the past by itself was looking to take with test. Currently taking t3 also thanks

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Tren is used by women, Sass could answer you questions better. Tren yes does cut body fat faster if diet is good and body fat down to start.

but the vitalization can happen fast so consider the sides. imo like Athens said go another route.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
I couldn't even imagine tren+PMS

Rockcandy

Rockcandy

TID Lady Member
Sep 22, 2011
My dosage has been low so no real sides 20 mg 3 x week but I am thinking that might be light

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I would ask what the intended goal is. The only test I would ever recommend for women is Propionate - Cyp & Enanth are much longer esters and sides are going to be much more pronounced. Simply no reason for women to use these. If you REALLY know what you are doing, tren + prop - where the phase of "cut" is still relatively far out from a target date (e.g. if we're talking competition - because prop still aromatizes. Trenbolone is a great cutter while retaining strength, but is very androgenic. Also if you run it excessively long, you may start retaining water. That's sort of your body's way of saying you've been on it too long and need a break. Dosage, and I'm not recommending this by any stretch, but if you're looking for some target numbers, probably like 15 mg E3D.

If the goal is to cut, just for the sake of keeping things simple, which is just always the best for women, primo is probably better. It doesn't aromatize, retains muscle, good recovery. Still expect sides, including voice cracking /deepening, acne, BP, etc. Also particularly aggressive w/ hairloss - for any injectible I'd tell you to use Nizoral (or Nioxin) shampoo every 2-3 days to help reduce hairloss. Also all your usual supports.

Rockcandy

Rockcandy

TID Lady Member
Sep 22, 2011
Thanks all sassy great advise thanks

R

ready2explode

Jan 14, 2013
Adding estrogen to such a strong progestin topped with the androgenic nature of each compound in supra-physiological doses for a female cycle seems over the top to me (based solely on this post). Stats/history/goals?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic