Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Trenbolone and Insomnia

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
The sides will lessen as the cycle progresses. In the meantime, put in some extra work to make sure you're dog tired by the end of the day.

Night workouts help, and after i spent some quiet time to relax , almost meditate, even taking a bath in the dark to get as calm as possible. Focusing on your goals and why you are putting yourself through this helps keep me motivated.

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
OP, how much test are you running with the tren?? For me tren a @700mg/wk with 200mg of test e and only side was night sweats..

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I have anxiety about insomnia when I'm not on Tren and it's always at it's worst at night. I'm not sure what it is but it must have something to do with our biology and processing the events of the day and getting ready to face the next day. I'm much less anxious on the weekends or when I don't have a project the following day. My only advice is to keep checking in within yourself and make sure things aren't getting too much for you. In me when I run gear I actually feel less anxious. Try not to dwell on the insomnia just let yourself lie in a dark room and rest if you think too much about how you are missing out on sleep you'll never get any.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I have anxiety about insomnia when I'm not on Tren and it's always at it's worst at night. I'm not sure what it is but it must have something to do with our biology and processing the events of the day and getting ready to face the next day. I'm much less anxious on the weekends or when I don't have a project the following day. My only advice is to keep checking in within yourself and make sure things aren't getting too much for you. In me when I run gear I actually feel less anxious. Try not to dwell on the insomnia just let yourself lie in a dark room and rest if you think too much about how you are missing out on sleep you'll never get any.

I call it monkey brain, thoughts, songs, sayings. Cutting all stims out 6 hours before sleep, herbal teas\ bananas sleep friendly foods and dealing with the stress issues way before bed helped me out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic