Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Trenbolone and Insomnia

A

arnoldblack

Sep 6, 2010
A few days ago I started my first tren cycle. It was also my first homebrew so I didn't know what to expect....no metallic taste in my mouth, no cough, smooth shot. I figured I'd notice something within the first week or two gains & sides wise. As I approached bedtime I didn't notice anything abnormal. I was dead tired from a hard late shoulders/traps/cardio session. Not so long story short- worst night of "sleep" ever. I might have passed out for what felt like a few minutes here & there but I probably woke up like 30 times haha. Really strange, felt like I was on some weird drug (I guess that's exactly what it is tho lol).

It wasn't anything I can't deal with but I'm pretty exhausted now from not getting a real deep sleep. I might pick up some melatonin to try to help out. I guess the homebrew is no joke, even at only one shot of 50mg. I never understood what people meant when they said it makes your mind race & get weird thoughts but after one night I completely get it. I also can see how those who take a shitload can get unbearable sides...shit is no joke.

Anyway I have a couple questions for fellow tren users

Why do these weird thoughts and feelings only come about at bedtime?

What do you fellas do to help with getting actual sleep and not tossing and turning and waking up every 20 minutes?

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
A few days ago I started my first tren cycle. It was also my first homebrew so I didn't know what to expect....no metallic taste in my mouth, no cough, smooth shot. I figured I'd notice something within the first week or two gains & sides wise. As I approached bedtime I didn't notice anything abnormal. I was dead tired from a hard late shoulders/traps/cardio session. Not so long story short- worst night of "sleep" ever. I might have passed out for what felt like a few minutes here & there but I probably woke up like 30 times haha. Really strange, felt like I was on some weird drug (I guess that's exactly what it is tho lol).

It wasn't anything I can't deal with but I'm pretty exhausted now from not getting a real deep sleep. I might pick up some melatonin to try to help out. I guess the homebrew is no joke, even at only one shot of 50mg. I never understood what people meant when they said it makes your mind race & get weird thoughts but after one night I completely get it. I also can see how those who take a shitload can get unbearable sides...shit is no joke.

Anyway I have a couple questions for fellow tren users

Why do these weird thoughts and feelings only come about at bedtime?

What do you fellas do to help with getting actual sleep and not tossing and turning and waking up every 20 minutes?

Add in Masteron....or GH if you can afford it.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I can't say for sure why your mind races. I take tren and only get sweats so I'm lucky. With the sleep I would see your doc if you can and just tell him your having problems sleeping. If you can't Benadryl and melatonin should be a nice combo. If also heard to do less but do shots everyday. I'm not 100% on this so hopefully someone will chime in. Good luck bro

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
GH does wonders for me while on tren. Before that, worst sleep ever! Btw, it only took 3iu's to get me sleeping like a baby again.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
GH doesn't give me any lethargy whatsoever...

I get trensomnia, night sweats and trenmares. On 600mg Tren Ace per week now and the dreams are very vivid. I kinda like it though... 3 hours sleep and I'm still kick ass all day long!

H

hk2009

Feb 24, 2012
GH doesn't give me any lethargy whatsoever...

I get trensomnia, night sweats and trenmares. On 600mg Tren Ace per week now and the dreams are very vivid. I kinda like it though... 3 hours sleep and I'm still kick ass all day long!

Thats a copy of me.

Before tren I would be fucked if I didn't get my 8 hours, now after adding two kids and tren I'm gtg after 4.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Thats a copy of me.

Before tren I would be fucked if I didn't get my 8 hours, now after adding two kids and tren I'm gtg after 4.

I get trensomnia as well and it's dose related. I deal with it by buying $5 sleeping pills at CVS or Walmart

Hawk

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
GHRP 2, or Delta Sleep inducing peptide

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have also found the degree of insomnia to be dose related and it seems like if you cut off the carbs early in the evening you will sweat less at night.
I cut my dosing back and my sleep pattern returned to an acceptable level, while still getting Tren benefits:D

R

ready2explode

Jan 14, 2013
The sides will lessen as the cycle progresses. In the meantime, put in some extra work to make sure you're dog tired by the end of the day.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I didn't get much insomnia with it but if I had some problems with it I'd just take some benedryl and it out me out. But man the trenmares.... I loved that ride. The dreams where intense I'd wake up drenched in sweat, way more then the usual tren sweating. Damn I miss taking tren wish I could again.

K

kaspBrochill

Oct 3, 2011
Man, I went through the same exact thing when I took tren, couldn't sleep worth shit and gave me some crazyass dreams those few short times I could. But after I'd "get up" for the day I wasn't all that tired and my strength through the fu**ing roof so it was worth it! I tried taking Tylenol PM's and natural sleep aids from rite aid but honestly zanix helped the most.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic