Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Tren killing my energy

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Now I know why they say to wait on this compound until you are a few cycles in. I am week four of a six week cycle and nothing has ever sapped my energy like this. It makes me want to lay down every half hour. Has anyone else had similar experiances? My strength is great but getting my ads the gym is a struggle.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
How are you sleeping at night?

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I've had lifelong insomnia. Some nights I sleep some I don't. No real change there. I did have terrible sweats the first few weeks, though.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I've had lifelong insomnia. Some nights I sleep some I don't. No real change there. I did have terrible sweats the first few weeks, though.

Exactly! Only thing I will add is keep yourself in check. I've ran it a few times and after each cycle I'm single again. Tren is fukn fantastic....... but only if I'm single :)

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Tren?...never heard of the stuff..can I get it at gnc? If it was me I,d blame it on anther compound killing your energy,before I,d blame it,,,,but hey thats just me

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I sometimes get some mild night sweats, and it thins my hair, but that's about it. However, I run tren at much lower doses than many. It's not uncommon for me to run 25-50mg tren ace EOD, while many will run it at 100mg EOD. My strength increases a bit, but not crazy like for many. But it does not things to the aesthetics of my physique.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Now I know why they say to wait on this compound until you are a few cycles in. I am week four of a six week cycle and nothing has ever sapped my energy like this. It makes me want to lay down every half hour. Has anyone else had similar experiances? My strength is great but getting my ads the gym is a struggle.
Zapped energy, or messing with stamina. Do you feel lethargic? Big difference between lethargic and short winded.

Trent messes with my stamina, gets me short winded with the littlest of things.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Tren?...never heard of the stuff..can I get it at gnc? If it was me I,d blame it on anther compound killing your energy,before I,d blame it,,,,but hey thats just me

Bodybuilding.com

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Zapped energy, or messing with stamina. Do you feel lethargic? Big difference between lethargic and short winded.

Trent messes with my stamina, gets me short winded with the littlest of things.

Haha it's both.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic