Members
Latest Member
Madgoat
What's New?

Tren issues but could be heavy metal toxicity

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
Have to agree with PoB.. Did I miss the post about how much NPP you are running???

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I also agree with POB. Running two 19 Nor compounds is crazy. Personally NPP made me feel like shit too (at 400mgs per week). I started getting panic attacks, hypoglycaemia, deca dick although I was using Dostinex, Arimidex, 100mgs Anadrol, 600mgs Test E, 150mgs Proviron and hCG and it did shut me down EXTREMELY hard. I liked it's effects but the side effects that came with it literally killed me.

I don't think I am going to use a Nandrolone based product again.

Tren on the other hand, I have only used a pro-hormone that supposedly converts to tren and I have had great success with it. It only made me a bit lethargic but nothing too serious.

19 Nor steroids are also known to reduce serotonin levels which can give people serious issues with their stomachs (and not only).

Lastly, you're going to feel shutdown for a very long time after your pct is over even though NPP supposedly clears from the system in a matter of a couple weeks (depending on the dosage used and the length of the cycle).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic