Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Tren E, No Sides?

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
did 750 test with 500 tren E,sides were harsh....latest run switched them around high tren low test,no bad sides just good gains.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Its a bitter world we live in my friend. I get shit talked enough around here by idiots, def not gonna let some newcomer to my eyes try and shit talk me. Talk about maturity pfft.

You are completely missing the point. You cast the first stones in this situation. You are shit talked around here because, you come off as an arrogant and all knowing. While you are arrogant , you are definitely not all knowing. Just because you view someone a newer doesn't anoint you the right to be condescending of them, hence the maturity. You have more than once and again in this thread shown that, you are exactly the type of person that gives this life style a black eye. You are not mature enough to handle all the compounds you are taking and it shows I the posts that you make. I have seen your story play out too many times and, it doesn't end well. I don't expect you to understand what I am getting at with that comment as you cannot comprehend the original post in this thread. You seem to think this is eroids or some other inexperienced drama filled board and, it is not. So if you need to continue to be dramatic with a flare for douchebagery, then you should do it somewhere else. You have yet to begin to know just how bitter this world can be young fella.

Last edited:
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
But in reality, you're not going to do shit. I've seen your type a thousand times, so grab some Hawthorne berry for that BP son before your thick ol melon pops.

My kind? Am I suppose to be insulted by some loser with a hello kitty avatar. Have some fun with ur tren E sides. Give it time and they will come I promise :). I hope you shit your prostate out by week 10.

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
My kind? Am I suppose to be insulted by some loser with a hello kitty avatar. Have some fun with ur tren E sides. Give it time and they will come I promise :). I hope you shit your prostate out by week 10.

Coming from the guy tht says he's never coming off tren!!! Hahhaa

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
he is a walking contradiction

RageBlanket

RageBlanket

Feb 13, 2013

You're one insecure little thing.

When I post about no sides after 8 will you do us a favor and end your miserable existence?

C'mon dude, nobody as high strung as you can really be happy.

Predictable response in 3, 2, ...

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
No juiceheads were injured during the writing of this thread.

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
Douche bag was banned lol no more drama yaaay tid

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic