Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

tren e advice

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
For appearance, staying lean and full on 400mg MastE /250mg Test Cyp per week. I don’t even worry about the slight trough by shooting Mast Enth only once per week, I let my prostate be my guide with Masteron. When the pee stream gets weak (usually around 8wks on) I’ll drop the Masteron for 4wks or so. If I keep the Masteron at 200mg/wk it can be run much longer.

Thanks mike. Does anyone have any opinion on injectable versus oral dbol and superdrol?
I’ve only run oral dbol. Trying to put together a cycle with tren results that doesn’t turn me into a fucking asshole with brown pee and who sweats through the bed.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
200 mg 300 mg will get good results with tren .

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Just to clarify, "probably a dumb post / stupid question" wasn't where I was going with my Post # 7, above. My post was aimed at getting answers for myself. I've run Tren E a few times, but never Tren A. Always had that nagging feeling I was missing something, that I was cheating myself, maybe should give Ace a go ... I saw your thread as a place to learn.

It occurred to me that most people who run Tren E inject 2 x week (I do it e3d = 2 x e6d cause I embrace my OCD). I wonder how many Tren A users inject ed vs. eod; maybe it's a peaks and troughs thing ... and the eod users create a bigger chance of unpleasant sides.
Understand brother.

I'd Probably run tren A, prop (cutting after a bulk) EOD as I did years ago.

Tren E bulking with Test, E or C etc is my interest currently and thought i'd ask for advice.

However, had a blow out argument with my boss yesterday. He's a control freak raised his voice at me and I checked him hard. Went home wasn't sure I'd return. He called later and apologized and here I am back at the office. I've only been here for 6 weeks. Moving forward we'll see if we can co-exist. maybe tren isn't such a great idea after all lol.

I'm also very concerned about the color and dark veins. Stands out looks crazy.

I'm going to read back thru the replies. D-bol was mentioned at low dose pre-workout might be a good option .. and honestly fun. I haven't run it for years. Awesome results.

I appreciate you bro.

Last edited:
O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
Used tren A /prop twice, strength, size everything went great. Wife said I was more irritable than normal but can’t say I noticed it but she said she did. Downside was it really messed up blood work, kidneys , blood pressure, liver numbers all went through the roof. Haven’t used it in 10 years and will not use it again.

jshredz

jshredz

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2012
Imo most people just take too much tren.
I can get good results with only 200mg of trenE per week.
My sides are usually mild but can differ depending if I'm on a lean bulk or calorie deficit. For me sides are usually a little worse on a calorie deficit. Lack of patience tends to be amplified on tren.
Short esters tend to give me more sides so I tend to fair better with trenE but for most tren A seems to be the better option.
My advice is just to run a low dose and see how your body reacts.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I’ve used up to 600 mg of tren E lots of times . It amazing body recomp and strength but it’s to much with feeling toxic . Half that should get good result and no bad sides

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
If u can add some
Mast in it really help u feel better on tren . They go well together

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Used tren A /prop twice, strength, size everything went great. Wife said I was more irritable than normal but can’t say I noticed it but she said she did. Downside was it really messed up blood work, kidneys , blood pressure, liver numbers all went through the roof. Haven’t used it in 10 years and will not use it again.
Messed up your kidney by? Raising creatinine level? Did it not go back down after discontinued use.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I've run Tren E at different doses and found my limit. Ace is nice because getting out the back door is a quicker if need be. This last summer I ran Tren E at 200/wk split in 2 pins with 400 test and there were no notable side. At the most, a little sweat on the back of the head at night every now and then. Ran the test for 4 weeks, added in the Tren for another 12 weeks. Was it the best I ever looked? Na but it was damn close.

Twice the dose doesn't add twice the strength or muscle mass. You want a nice easy run, go with the Tren E for at least 12 weeks at 200/wk. This gives the gear a longer time to be exposed to your training even at a lower does. If you want to cycle out for 16 weeks, add the test in for 4 weeks in advance.

Cutt29

Cutt29

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
I wish I could do low dose dbol. 10mg in the am used to make me feel great. Now it just hurts my stomach and makes me feel like I hormone crash a little 4-6hrs later.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I've run Tren E at different doses and found my limit. Ace is nice because getting out the back door is a quicker if need be. This last summer I ran Tren E at 200/wk split in 2 pins with 400 test and there were no notable side. At the most, a little sweat on the back of the head at night every now and then. Ran the test for 4 weeks, added in the Tren for another 12 weeks. Was it the best I ever looked? Na but it was damn close.

Twice the dose doesn't add twice the strength or muscle mass. You want a nice easy run, go with the Tren E for at least 12 weeks at 200/wk. This gives the gear a longer time to be exposed to your training even at a lower does. If you want to cycle out for 16 weeks, add the test in for 4 weeks in advance.
Spot on right here

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Tren e at 200mg is about all I'll run anymore. I may go up to 300 but rarely even run it anymore.

I can't really even tell I'm getting any sides. I run everything pretty much low these days so that helps the low tren shine through as well.

My job requires me to keep a level head at all times so low is the way to go for me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic