Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

tren e advice

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
In all the years I've dabbled in AAS I've run tren once. Then Ace @ 50mg eod ramped up to 75mg. Thinking back it was a 6 week run. Results were amazing. However I didn't like the way it made me feel. I had to continually check myself as I was on edge all the time. I also had a weird color going on .... weird dark color that didn't look natural. A couple veins in my nose turned dark af ... even had a few comments about it from co-workers. Didn't like the sides and I decided tren wasn't for me.

Anyone else ever have sides like that using tren Ace?

Ran lots of tbol thereafter instead with f'ing great results. I haven't used it in years tho based on it beating the shit out of your liver.

I've read that many here have had excellent results using tren E, even @ low dose. Thinking I could try 200mg per week ... Maybe even start @ 100mg see how if goes? capped @ 200 max. 6 weeks with 200 mg test U / 200 mg test e.

Like a few other bro's around here I'm older and run everything low dose / mostly test only. On occasion test / var or test / deca.

Any advice using Tren Ace ~vs~ E ? Weird sides?

Thanks Fella's

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I am so short tempered on Tren, my wife will know within 2wks and ask me directly if I'm "running Tren again." It works and quite well for any application (Bulking, Cutting, even improves overall "look" for summer). I just can't get passed the short temper. There are other drugs that work similarly with less psychological components.

MasteronE at 200-400 per/wk will help appearance. Dbol at lower doses blows you up strong and makes most guys actually "feel great" (exact opposite of Tren). Superdrol is just as good at recomping IMO. And Tbol as you mentioned can work for some (I never saw much from it)

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Tren E even at a low dose would yield good results. At just 200mg per week, gains will still be good and it’s less sides. Don’t get me wrong though, you’ll still experience insomnia and irritability due to tren, but it’ll be to a lesser degree.

Beserker

Beserker

Jan 5, 2021
I haven’t used tren in nearly two decades, and it was converted finaplix pellets then.

In my experience with 3 prop/tren runs, aggression was not a factor as I’m fairly laid back. Patience for BS went from little to none though. I don’t believe in roid rage but rather it exaggerates whatever traits you may have.

Increased vascularity with as you noted sometimes darker blue veins were normal and decreased water weight was always noted while strength always was increased.

I went as high as 800/week for 6, and that was totally unnecessary. My sweet spot was 400. Dark urine no matter how much you drink and a dull ache tells you that you better back the hell off quickly.

I believe 100mgs per week of trenE added to trt would give great results when properly cycled, and intend to do so either late this year or early next year. I wouldn’t run it very long though unless BW showed things were in check. Depending on how you react, maybe bump to 200mgs after proper time off.

Keep us in the loop how it goes!

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Tren is the only AAS I've taken that makes me irritable. I am a very laid back guy on high doses of test, but 75 mgs of Tren A EOD and I turn into an asshole. It sucks because Tren A noticeably changes my physique in about a 4 week period.

I've ran Tren E one time... I definitely saw good strength gains with it but it didn't pack the punch of Tren A. I don't recall if Tren E changed my attitude much, but I know that it didn't change as much as when I used Tren A.

mgeorge

mgeorge

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2018
I definitely get the color change from Tren too! I’m white with fair skin and tend to have a reddish appearance when hot or upset. Tren gave me a dark red and along with the short fuse I was greatly affected by the Superman complex. I felt I could do no wrong, was justified in everything, and was fucking several random ladies. I felt invincible. I wound up in jail. Oops

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I see a lot of discussion on boards about Tren Ace seeming to offer more bang-for-the-buck than Tren Enan as to good effects, unpleasant sides, and even the likelihood of the Tren Cough.

100mg of Tren Ace = apprx. 83mg of pure Tren vs. Tren E = apprx. 68. If we assume users have factored in that difference when they self-dose, then why the difference in user observations?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
100mg of Tren Ace = apprx. 83mg of pure Tren vs. Tren E = apprx. 68. If we assume users have factored in that difference when they self-dose, then why the difference in user observations?
Absolutely bro short esters have more hormone per ml. Based on the math you're correct .. probably a dumb post / stupid question.

But here we.... replies on protocol used / sides ... has been useful / interesting.

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
@midevil I'll let you know once mine kicks in. I'm on 300mg ace ew and just did the 1st pin on week 2 today. Another week and a half and I should hopefully be able to say how it effects me.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Absolutely bro short esters have more hormone per ml. Based on the math you're correct .. probably a dumb post / stupid question.

But here we.... replies on protocol used / sides ... has been useful / interesting.

Just to clarify, "probably a dumb post / stupid question" wasn't where I was going with my Post # 7, above. My post was aimed at getting answers for myself. I've run Tren E a few times, but never Tren A. Always had that nagging feeling I was missing something, that I was cheating myself, maybe should give Ace a go ... I saw your thread as a place to learn.

It occurred to me that most people who run Tren E inject 2 x week (I do it e3d = 2 x e6d cause I embrace my OCD). I wonder how many Tren A users inject ed vs. eod; maybe it's a peaks and troughs thing ... and the eod users create a bigger chance of unpleasant sides.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Yeah nothing works like tren for body comp but it’s not worth the sides anymore. Or right now at least. @Mike_RN what is your typical cycle of mast/test if you don’t mind me asking?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
For appearance, staying lean and full on 400mg MastE /250mg Test Cyp per week. I don’t even worry about the slight trough by shooting Mast Enth only once per week, I let my prostate be my guide with Masteron. When the pee stream gets weak (usually around 8wks on) I’ll drop the Masteron for 4wks or so. If I keep the Masteron at 200mg/wk it can be run much longer.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic