Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

tren cough while not on tren?

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
today was taking my test/deca in the one of my usual locations. 1/2 way through started feeling flushed and sweaty, then it hit me. i started coughing and couldnt stop for about 1-2 minutes. was back to normal after a few minutes... anyone else have this happen from something other than tren? im hoping i didnt embolize that shit straight to my lungs.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
embolize!
I doubt you threw a clot bro,Or caused any lodging or blockage...

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
im saying i hope i didnt just accidentally mainline that shit...

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
If you felt like there was a weight in your lungs, then yes, some oil did get into your blood stream. But the good news is, you'll be just fine.

A lot of people end up getting reactions to the BA/BB in gear too.

Next time you pin, see if you get the same reaction, if not, then you know your answer.

T

tobetutz

Sep 19, 2010
I had that happen to me once while on tren and I thought I was going to die. It was the worst 4 minutes of my life. I honestly thought I was going to die. After that one incident it had not happened to me again. It has never happened to me while taking anything else.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Most likely you nicked a vein... BA can cause this to happen... no big deal. This has happened to me twice & it does scare the shit out of you.

Last edited:
crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
today was taking my test/deca in the one of my usual locations. 1/2 way through started feeling flushed and sweaty, then it hit me. i started coughing and couldnt stop for about 1-2 minutes. was back to normal after a few minutes... anyone else have this happen from something other than tren? im hoping i didnt embolize that shit straight to my lungs.

thats really funny you say this cause my friend ordered from the same guy you got your meds from and told me that this weekend. I said BS he said no really and was thinking he was getting it from the Ethyl Oleate, I told him i figured he nicked a vein. He told me he gets it quite often. Im using the same shit with tren and not getting it at all....knock on wood.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Sounds like you nicked a vein. This can happen with any type of aas. A little bit gets into your bloodstream and it goes straight to your lungs causing you to cough your ass off. I wouldn't worry. If you injected into a vein, you would know it. You wouldn't be on here asking what people think, that's for sure lol

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
ive been using the same stuff for a number of weeks now and ive never had this feeling from anything but tren before. it just felt like a couple minutes of tightness in my chest. every time i would take a deep breath i couldnt stop coughing. after a few minutes i was pretty much back to normal. its just wierd because it was the same feeling ive gotten from tren

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic