jacobss
What's New?

Tren chills?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Anyone get the tren chills?

I'm running a lower than normal dose of tren and as much as I don't mind the sweats, at night as of late, I've gotten the chills really bad. Like, my body is locked up from shivering.

Anyone get this? Maybe I'm too dehydrated?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Anyone get the tren chills?

I'm running a lower than normal dose of tren and as much as I don't mind the sweats, at night as of late, I've gotten the chills really bad. Like, my body is locked up from shivering.

Anyone get this? Maybe I'm too dehydrated?

It might be just this time of the year? Warm nights, cold mornings. I wake up cold from Tren night sweats. Are you feeling cold throughout the day as well?

UHC, you probably know this already, but supplement with taurine, and of course, increase your water intake. I've found taurine very helpful at keeping cramping up in check.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Thanks guys.

It might be just this time of the year? Warm nights, cold mornings. I wake up cold from Tren night sweats. Are you feeling cold throughout the day as well?

UHC, you probably know this already, but supplement with taurine, and of course, increase your water intake. I've found taurine very helpful at keeping cramping up in check.

My water intake has been lower than normal over the past week. I only get them at night after being under the covers for whatever time.....happened twice and went away after a couple of minutes but still weirded me out a bit.

Nothing throughout the day, I'm normally hot blooded and can wear shorts while it's snowing, etc. (I play hockey still these days)

I'll increase the taurine for now and see how that reacts.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Sounds like a fever and unrelated to the tren. Never had chills from tren.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Sounds like a fever and unrelated to the tren. Never had chills from tren.

Very well may be. My throat is sore and swollen so I'm not feeling 100% as is.

I'll continue to monitor....it's not like I'm getting dope sick type of shaking. But it takes a couple of minutes to subside.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

I'll continue to monitor....it's not like I'm getting dope sick type of shaking. But it takes a couple of minutes to subside.

Yeah, that may not be a fever but keep an eye on it. When I get a bad fever I shake horribly unless I'm wrapped up more then a burrito.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Whenever I get any sort of infection I shake

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I have had that and I know the feeling. Its not pleasant.
I think its caused from Anxiety or anxiousness. It does seem to happen when I use tren.,

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013

Chills sounds strange to us, so does sore/swollen throat. Little early, but Flu season is approaching, different times, different parts of the country. Unlikely before November, but a "possible" nevertheless.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Chills sounds strange to us, so does sore/swollen throat. Little early, but Flu season is approaching, different times, different parts of the country. Unlikely before November, but a "possible" nevertheless.

It's already rampart down south.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic