What's New?

Tren and what to stack with it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I agree with trying one new thing at a time, but the argument is using trenbolone in the second cycle. LOL

emedic

emedic

Apr 18, 2011
okay So POINT MADE TREN IS NOT TO BE RAN FOR MY SECOND CYCLE!!!! thank you for that! Now, i was only asking questions about it because yes i am new to AAS and i want to know more so what better people to answer my questions than vets that have done it Hence the posts on DONT DO TREN FOR SECOND CYCLE! stupid questions might be asked to enlighten me on the subject but if not asked than im stupid for the rest of my life...so Catch 22....I wanted more information on it first hand experiences and i got that .

yes im not done with my first cycvle but i chose to ask more questions because if this is the route im taking than i would like to know whats out there and what to say no to until im ready. Deca/test E/ maybe dbol will probably be my second cycle so yall are aware, but i wanted to know what tren was like....THATS ALL! if i had said it in a different way i strongly appologize....im in this for the long haul and i know every one of you will help when i need it. I will make sure i take in to account all the nooks and crannies of each cycle before putting someting foreign into my body.

research is key with everything u do so why inhibit yourself on AAS?? you dont! there will be alot more stupid questions whre this came from ...so be on the look out but there in good general faith and mean well i promise. I cant waitt to see the reall effects of my first cycle which im on the 3rd week of atm. thanks for all your posts...

can any one elaborate on Tren and some background on it?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Emedic, dont sweat it bro. you were right to ask and it sparked a great debate IMO. better to ask a question and know before fucking yourself up than to to fuck yourself up and THEN ask. you did the right thing and you have nothing to be ashamed of...

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
emedic go ahead and run that Tren. I'm with ya all the way. It's kinda like driving when your 16. (BTW: I hope your not 16) Should you really start out with a Ferrari? Or should you practice in a Ford Contour? If you have the Ferrari you gotta drive it. Sure you might lose control and kill yourself, but if you have a good head on your shoulders your gonna do just fine.

When were talking about AAS, all of these drugs have the potential to be detrimental to your health. IMHO, it comes down to how well you manage the side effects caused by these drugs to keep yourself healthy and out of trouble in the future.

Last edited:
marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Like was said, you got the thread rocking emedic, well done, we all are learning, have learned, will learn more.

Brother Pit said it well.

I'd ask that brothers and sisters with t3/tren knowledge post up something on it for this ol dog to learn from. Cuz obviously I still got stuff to learn.

Which is great part of living the life! LOL

emedic

emedic

Apr 18, 2011
Im glad i started a rockin thread! I understand both sides and ty H.A. i am now no longer feeling ashamed as this thread had tripled the amount of posts i thought i would receive. Brother pit my man i understand your side too, i was just told from dudes at my gym that dude once you run tren you wanna do it again and again bc its awesome juice! so physically looking at these fckn meatheads and how flippin diesel they are i would say yes to tren in a heart beat but being the careful person i am i had to thread on it! and so glad i did bc i made alot of new friends with it!

where can you get T3 supplements? CVS?GNC?etc....I def want to run tren but not for 2nd cycle. i want to learn more about the AAS world and def run DEca before i run tren at least once.

what are some side effects of tren?
do i do a long ester with tren or short?
how long should i run the cycle "when i do" not now :)
any good/bad experience tips i should know!??

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
where can you get T3 supplements? CVS?GNC?etc....I def want to run tren but not for 2nd cycle. i want to learn more about the AAS world and def run DEca before i run tren at least once.

You may have to find that on a source board I know a couple but one is private and the others are pay.

If I knew you better I would hook you up with my source and private board so I suggest you talk to someone you trust that can help you and not a clown in a gym they will rip your ass off.

If you can get solid references I may hook you up.

what are some side effects of tren?

Research it!
do i do a long ester with tren or short?

Short because if shit goes wrong you can come off and get it out of you faster all 1st timers should run short 1st IMO.

how long should i run the cycle "when i do" not now :)
any good/bad experience tips i should know!??

Research it!

Your going to get mixed answers asking and end up fucked up if you research it you'll find the truth I mean look at this thread with people saying Tren is g2g for a 1st time this my friend is utter BULLSHIT.

Shit went wrong with my on BP just on Test I have to take meds for BP I was high BP before I started Test so if I added Tren I would only have blamed the Tren I bet.

People act like this shit is candy, it is not!

You can listen to the good or the bad your choice your body plain and simple.

Here are good links with no damn bullshit to it and all you need to research besides talking the Vets as they can give personal experience.

Trenbolone Acetate (Finaplix) Profile

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Your going to get mixed answers asking and end up fucked up if you research it you'll find the truth I mean look at this thread with people saying Tren is g2g for a 1st time this my friend is utter BULLSHIT.

Please post why it's bullshit, including cites, and why you think you have to say it with such conviction. Your argument about blood pressure isn't against using trenbolone - it's about trying one thing at a time. No one is saying it's candy. There is no reason someone can't run any AAS at any point in their cycle sequence. Trenbolone won't get into your body and say, "Hey, this guy has only ran testesterone and Dianabol. I think I'm going to kick it up a notch and really screw this guy up." The effects will be the same regardless of how many cycles you've ran before. It all boils down to the knowledge one possesses in order to make informed decisions.

And, while you're at it, look at my argument using William Llewellyn and comment.

Why is it that people think trenbolone is more dangerous than say...DNP?

N

nunzinunz

Mar 18, 2011
ok this thread is getting ridiculous. How bout this

Everyones 2nd cycle should be 750mg test wk 16 weeks
50mg dbol ed 6 weeks
600mg eq wk 16 weeks
100mg tren a eod 8 weeks
4-6ius gh ed 24 weeks
also have some t3, clomid, nolva, and throw in some var for last 8 weeks too.

whose to say someone cant run this. the body doesnt know any better right? "Hey, this guy has only ran testesterone. I think I'm going to kick it up a notch and really screw this guy up." The effects will be the same regardless of how many cycles you've ran before. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Do you see how crazy this post is getting... sry had to have a little fun

Last edited:
Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
As my second cycle I ran test prop, tren Ace and winny, I never had any problems, I listened to my peers and had great gains. If you do it and do it right there is nothing to worry about, just get a little more exp under your belt before trying more "advanced" aas.

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
hanni iran the test prop blend with the tren a,along with dbols(5 weeks -dbols).Was unsure at first but what an excellent stack.I got good size and strength and didnt get bloated form the dbol.The tren a kind of surppresd my appitite>now that im off the dbols and still on test and tren imstill real strong and getting really lean.Gonna run the test ,eq and winny now and hope to get shreeded,added cardio,25 min walking on treadmill,feel great now.This board is awesome and thanks to every one for all their great advice.Keep up the good work everyone

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Please post why it's bullshit, including cites, and why you think you have to say it with such conviction. Your argument about blood pressure isn't against using trenbolone - it's about trying one thing at a time. No one is saying it's candy. There is no reason someone can't run any AAS at any point in their cycle sequence. Trenbolone won't get into your body and say, "Hey, this guy has only ran testesterone and Dianabol. I think I'm going to kick it up a notch and really screw this guy up." The effects will be the same regardless of how many cycles you've ran before. It all boils down to the knowledge one possesses in order to make informed decisions.

And, while you're at it, look at my argument using William Llewellyn and comment.

Why is it that people think trenbolone is more dangerous than say...DNP?

I'm not going to say what's already been said but I will ad this a new person can keep making gains for a long time on test alone now I'm not saying to do this I didn't but if you go straight to Tren hands down the best too soon your not leaving much room for yourself IMO and as a lot of people would say were do you go next when that's not good enough.

Most people don't come close to there genetic potential and want a short cut but IMO by not at least given your body the opportunity to use weaker stuff for at least 3 to 4 cycles or if like me and you never come off at least a year of weaker stuff isn't a good approach.

I also believe age is a fact the older you are 42 like me the sooner you can make choices with harder stuff as most of us has put much harsher shit into out bodies.

I'm not going to sit around and argue on this with anyone it's stupid IMO I will leave this thread with agreeing to disagree and leave it at that.

As my second cycle I ran test prop, tren Ace and winny, I never had any problems, I listened to my peers and had great gains. If you do it and do it right there is nothing to worry about, just get a little more exp under your belt before trying more "advanced" aas.

I bet your twice this guys age too I could be wrong but both of us are older guys and most newbies are kids.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.