Joannafit
What's New?

Tren and Anadrol... anyone???

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You may finally get strong enough to move that rusty school bus off the cinder blocks in your back yard. Tren plus anything = awesomeness

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Your too old for Anadrol....Find something safer

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
That's an excellent combo, but just watch what you eat. I noticed with drol, high sodium foods made me retain a lot of water weight, and as a result my bp was very high. I have bp issues to begin with though, so you might not have any issues.

Lay off the ramen noodles bro

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I've tried to stack them and while my strength went up, my weight and energy levels went down/stagnated because I couldn't eat to save my life. Blood pressure stayed where it was, slightly high, but appetite went to shit.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I've tried to stack them and while my strength went up, my weight and energy levels went down/stagnated because I couldn't eat to save my life. Blood pressure stayed where it was, slightly high, but appetite went to shit.
yeah drol always kills my appetite... maybe I can cut some fat then... Ill keep you guys posted...

Casca

Casca

Mar 30, 2014
Well let me say that tren is most likely still in my system cause I still get NO ****ING SLEEP!!!!, however I tstopped anadrol on a Friday had BP checked at Doctor's Office on Monday following, 124/78 normal. Just my experience with both.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I'm curious to see how this plays out as well.

I ran tren with NPP and really enjoyed that combo but had thoughts about drol + tren. Will you be my guinea pig?

Also, I've said this a bunch, the less test, more tren = less sides for me. It seemed like the higher my test dose when I implemented tren; the sides were amplified.

I did this: 400 test 800 tren 200 NPP...was my best strength cycle yet I still maintained my abs kinda. The only real bloat that I got was after real sodium enriched foods....burritos, ribs, sushi etc.

B

bber84

Aug 20, 2015
Not a huge fan of drol ran real American ones and got nothing but pure strength no size at all

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
Everybody is different. You wont know how you are going to react until you try it. If you start getting bad sides then stop and make sure you have ancillaries on hand.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Trial and error what may work for you may not respond well to others that's bb tren is a hell of drug

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic