Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Tren and Anadrol... anyone???

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
Yeah I'm angry on drol can't imagine both I may just kick my cat every time I walk in because I'm angry oops or was that the old lady.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
just got done with tren and anadrol. was just fine. no problems. only got strong and put on a good amount of meet. Toward the end, I had problems with nipps, but nothing I could not control with some other thing. everyone is different.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
IronCore thanks for the idea my man. Just started my Tren and Anadrol this week.

mands

S

storman230

Jan 7, 2012
im running 1g of tren e, 1 g test e with 100 drol/day and i like it. Earlier in the blast i ran some superdrol and i liked that better but im having no issues to speak of with drol/ tren combo execpt for god damn heartburn

Nitro

Nitro

Nov 19, 2014
I'm an old guy and had no problem with Tren and drol. No bp issues at all. But again as mentioned everyone reacts different. Only way to know is to do it.

Your definitely gonna love the strength gains but if your looking to add size your gonna need to eat more. Like most I have little appetite when on drol, maybe drop a little EQ in the mix to stimulate the appetite.

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
Anyone seem to have crashed libido due to progesterone increase ? I'm not prone to gyno but think it may really crash it ? I've read that 1 mg of caber a week will prevent this. I may keep on the proviron and maybe add winny and var il be running deca also. I'm always on test and deca I'll be throwing the tren on top. Thinking of starting 50-100 tren ace eod.

Last edited:
Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Anyone seem to have crashed libido due to progesterone increase ? I'm not prone to gyno but think it may really crash it ? I've read that 1 mg of caber a week will prevent this. I may keep on the proviron and maybe add winny and var il be running deca also. I'm always on test and deca I'll be throwing the tren on top. Thinking of starting 50-100 tren ace eod.
It takes me a long time to bust a nut on tren.The girls love it but I feel like im gonna pass out

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
It takes me a long time to bust a nut on tren.The girls love it but I feel like im gonna pass out
I fuking hate that shit. I have literally stopped having sex and gotten a glass of water... Come back and finished... Like a boss!

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I fuking hate that shit. I have literally stopped having sex and gotten a glass of water... Come back and finished... Like a boss!
only with tren I get side effects..No problems with deca

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
I've run it once....never again.

bp rocketed to 150/105!

looked great on the outside though.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Heavy stack but very effective. I have never made it past 3 weeks using anadrol before I'm so sick I have to discontinue use.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I wont be doing it again... No appetite, ulcer and felt like shit... good body recomp though... not worth it...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic