Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Tren ace itching and hot flashes

A

arnoldblack

Sep 6, 2010
Does anyone on tren ace ever get like hot flashes and just start itching soo bad that if feels like needles are coming through there skin? I just finished up a bottle dont know what causes me to do this but this shit sucks, it prevents me from going anywhere to where the sun may shine on me, tanning, showers, anything that involves heat i can not be around...i keep my house at about 72 degrees Fareighnheight and i can just all of a sudden get really hot and itch so bad that i feel like just jumping into a ice bath...any advice would be great. My doc said my red blood count may be high and causing this, we did blood work and now waiting on my work to come back..should be with in the next week.
mad.gif
also to get the itch to go away i eighther have to go somewhere to where it is cold or in front of a fan, the gym has not been so fun for me here lately...PLEASE HELP! I have ran tren in the past and never had this happen, i love it so much and do want to give it up!

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Does anyone on tren ace ever get like hot flashes and just start itching soo bad that if feels like needles are coming through there skin? I just finished up a bottle dont know what causes me to do this but this shit sucks, it prevents me from going anywhere to where the sun may shine on me, tanning, showers, anything that involves heat i can not be around...i keep my house at about 72 degrees Fareighnheight and i can just all of a sudden get really hot and itch so bad that i feel like just jumping into a ice bath...any advice would be great. My doc said my red blood count may be high and causing this, we did blood work and now waiting on my work to come back..should be with in the next week.
mad.gif
also to get the itch to go away i eighther have to go somewhere to where it is cold or in front of a fan, the gym has not been so fun for me here lately...PLEASE HELP! I have ran tren in the past and never had this happen, i love it so much and do want to give it up!

Sounds like your having a mild allergic reaction to the oil carrier? What kind of carrier is your oil suspended in? For example, is it in EO, cottonseed, or grapeseed, etc.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Sounds like your having a mild allergic reaction to the oil carrier? What kind of carrier is your oil suspended in? For example, is it in EO, cottonseed, or grapeseed, etc.

Yeah, that would be my guess also...I mean, if you've never had this type of reaction before, then there's definitely something in this particular batch that your body isn't agreeing with...I've gotten hot flashes before while taking Tren, but nothing like you're describing...

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013

Agreed. Sounds like a histamine reaction. Benadryl should help but I would discontinue use. That's not a good thing.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Agreed. Sounds like a histamine reaction. Benadryl should help but I would discontinue use. That's not a good thing.

I agree bud. The cost of the Benadryl is worth it to see if it helps.

H

Want2lift

Want2lift

Jun 12, 2012
Never had any itching but when I'm on tren I get really bad hot flashes. Usually about an hour post workout, right when my body is starting to cool down. But they can also happen at random. Go from regular body temp to sweating and a little dizzy in about 10 seconds. I can feel them coming on and have to sit down for them. This has always happened to me on tren. The higher the dose the more frequent the flashes.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic