Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Tren A vs Tren E

Mr.Mupfo

Mr.Mupfo

Nov 29, 2011
Just finished 14 week cycle of tren a 100mg eod and test e 500mg/week.. Very pleased with results added lots of muscle and ended up at 11.5% bf.. No bad sides except sweating my ass of day and night. Loss of sleep the 1st 4-6 weeks but that got better with time.
Question is since tren a went so well should the next cycle be tren e (less pinning major plus)
What are the advantages or disadvantages of tren e vs tren a
Thanks for any advise.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
If you're such a good responder I guess you can use Tren E and see what it does for you. Tren A is suggested to first time users over Tren E because it clears faster upon discontinuation in case the side effects become untolerable.

Last edited:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
If you can afford it and find a quality product, run Tren Hex with your next cycle. Fewest side effects if any tren IMO and works very well... This would also depend on what your goal for the next cycle would be.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Tren e for the win

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm using tren e for the first time right now at 400mg/wk. I've run tren a numerous times in the past, using at 75-100mg/EOD. I have no sides at all with the tren e, but I'm not seeing as much results either. I'm only about 3 weeks in, so it's possible that I need to be patent for another week or two.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Npp shuts you down harderer.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Love Tren E. Fewer injects means fewer chances of tren cough, and the misery of EOD pins.

Ripitup

Ripitup

MuscleHead
Aug 29, 2013
I guess now that I am on trt Tren E would be ok but I have always preferred Tren Ace. I would discontinue Tren Ace about 3 weeks before the end of my cycle when I used to PCT so that the tren could clear the system. Tren E will take a while to metabolize and clear out and I personally don't want any tren to stay in me any longer than the testosterone. Another thing is I sweat like crazy on tren even if it's winter so when I am done with my tren cycle I want to relieve myself of the sides as soon as possible.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic