Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Tren..A or E

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Mainly mood, but sides as well... Just that tren sides never bothered me too much once I got used to em, but my mood is always noticable since I do have to be around other humans occasionally, lol....

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Ya buddy, lol... Had the official hologram on it! One of the first UGLs trying to claim itself as a legit product...

ha ha ha! that's awesome! I had some of that shit! wasn't bad stuff from what I remember.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
mainly mood, but sides as well... Just that tren sides never bothered me too much once i got used to em, but my mood is always noticable since i do have to be around other humans occasionally, lol....

exactly!!!!!

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
I used to run both, SIUG had an awesome SUPERTREN. Had Ace, Enth, and Hexahydrobenzyl, as well as another more guarded at the time Methyl Trienolone.

Best shit I ever used, looked like blood.

REK

REK

Nov 23, 2011
to get back to the OP's question...

why not run them both and use the Tren A as a kickstart?

start them at the same time... if you have abut 7ml left and you run it 50mg EoD then you will have about 14 shots... which would put you close to the kick in time of the tren E...

I personally prefer the Tren Ace... I have a love/hate relationship with it... I love it and it makes me hate everything....

LMFAO Nice!!

Cheers Rek

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic