Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Trap Injections

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
i hear ya.i dont train shoulders too.takes away from my big bench...besides u hit shoulders wile benching...atleast the front delts...but power clens hits them too ..so in reality im training them in a in direct way....Many people dont realize that training shoulders does take away from your benching..Mnay weightlifters that been lifting for years still cant bench 315 because they cant give up the shoulder training...Really its a joke that many of then are big...but yet cant bench worth a fuck...and the first thing people will ask a weightlifter...HOW MUCH CAN U BENCH....?Thats the big question...most lie...because they know they should have a much bigger bench...but the same time they will claim all they care about is the looks untill they are asked about what they bench...funny shit if u ask me....dw

Different people, different goals. My goal is size, ur goal is strength. Both are respectable goals in my eyes and both take pain and perseverance to acheive. I train shoulders with wicked intensity. And ya I only bench 315.....for sets of 8......after 4 sets of 95lb DB flys....maybe not on ur level DW but show me how many others can hang with me...not too many. Not direspect, just different views.

MAYO

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Different people, different goals. My goal is size, ur goal is strength. Both are respectable goals in my eyes and both take pain and perseverance to acheive. I train shoulders with wicked intensity. And ya I only bench 315.....for sets of 8......after 4 sets of 95lb DB flys....maybe not on ur level DW but show me how many others can hang with me...not too many. Not direspect, just different views.

MAYO
i know bro..i repect each person goals..its all hard work..i was baseing it how people view weightlifters..the first question most ask is what u bench..i know i get this question all the time....i wasnt cutting anyone down at all bro....i just feel if some weightlifters want a bigger bench they should cut out most shoulder work..But at the same tokken like u...U can train shoulders with wicked intensity but still can bench over 300....Your one of the lucky ones...and even myself..for the hell of it this morring i did shoulder press 10 of 10 with 185 with the barbell.....So if i disrepected anyone i didnt mean too...I wasnt putting anyone down.....I repect all weighlifters....we all have our own goals and way of training....My intentions was just taping in on what KBD said about not training shoulders....which just reflexed on me because i dont train shoulders....and my reasons behide it....Hey bro no harm done.....peace dw

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Ok here it is , I decided I would pin my traps this morning to relay the experiance..
So I woke up , took a shower and loaded a Pin ,23 ga 1" and filled it to 1.5 ml .... I decided I would put 3/4ml in each trap so thats what I did.... I put 3/4ml in right one then changed needle and put 3/4ml in the left one ,,,Painless .WOW ,,, it was pain free injection site.THEN.
Ol Lady and I decided to go eat breakfest ,then walk some trails at the National forest preserve so we did .Walked the trails for about 2 hours or more then came home to take a nap .'
Woke up 2 hours later from my nap and felt like a fukn parapalegic moron that couldnt wiggle my arms or neck , Painfull ass traps and hurt like a bitch ....I stood in the shower till the hot water turned cold , then got out and put ice on them along with a couple Aspirin .I also put a ultraviolet Light /heat therapy machine on them .
It has gotten better since the nap ordeal , I am up moving and doing fine , still a little pressure but tolerable now .
I wanted to share my new trap muscle injection and I must note I had never pinned traps prior so it was virgin muscle ,.
All said above -I will pin traps agian just not both at the same time anymore.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Never thought of doing traps. Ski, why don't you do delts? Yours look big enough to easily handle 2cc's. Ever thought of trying your lats as well? I've heard once you find the sweet spot, it's cake.

i already do 3cc in delts. but yea lats have been on my mind:)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic