Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tough loss Ravens!!!!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I woke up and turned the tv on at the 2 min warning to watch the final drive n missed field goal eh sucks to be a kicker.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
G-MEN!!
I don't feel sorry for the Ravens. They should have gone for the 3 pointer 3 drives prior to that missed feild goal...instead they went for a first down on 4th and 6. dumb move ...

rolldice

rolldice

VIP Member
Jul 13, 2011
A few things nobody is talking about..... One why not call the time out if your the ravens? Make sure you get set up right. The damn kicker is running out on the field with 6 seconds on play clock and doesnt get set up before the ball is snapped. Poor clock management cost the ravens that game.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
^^^^ exactly, retards just rushed out there n kicked it...
Thats pretty much all i saw tho, didnt see em go for fourth down an screw that up... Anyways who cares bout football now with the niners out :( lol stupid ass kyle williams cost us the game!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
FUCK the Patties! even though my team is sitting home watching im glad ONE NY team is representing.
in all seriousness though, these two teams match up pretty well and this should be a decent game, but the Gmen have one thing that will make all the difference in the end...DEFENSE!
they should have no problem putting up points and keeping up with NE's high powered offense, especially considering how weak that NE secondary is.
not only am i a die hard Jets fan but i'm a fan of ANY team that beats NE!
cant wait to see that G-fense fuck up Brady's pretty hair...

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
A few things nobody is talking about..... One why not call the time out if your the ravens? Make sure you get set up right. The damn kicker is running out on the field with 6 seconds on play clock and doesnt get set up before the ball is snapped. Poor clock management cost the ravens that game.
Not to mention, why didn't he go for the field goal on 4th and 6th midway through the 4th quarter??? It was a 49 yard FG with the wind at his back! It would have tied the game! Bad coaching... but I love it because I hate the ravens.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
^^^^ exactly, retards just rushed out there n kicked it...
Thats pretty much all i saw tho, didnt see em go for fourth down an screw that up... Anyways who cares bout football now with the niners out :( lol stupid ass kyle williams cost us the game!
Sorry about your niners gstacker... sucks to lose that way.

M

mjmight

Dec 31, 2011
the downs were wrong it said 3rd down that why they rushed on the field late i think they still should have called a time out

and that was a 50+ and the guy doesn't have the leg for it that's why they went for it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic