Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Too much?

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Ever over do it on an exercise or are just feeling that "high" from being jacked or pumped and do stupid shit? I never know when to say when. If I am feeling strong on something, I always seem to want to go somewhere up above 90% of my 1RM. You would think after two torn pecs, a torn bicep tendon, elbow surgery, and an adductor tear that I would stop.

It's weird. It's euphoric when you are training and you feel strong. On the other hand, being on the shelf and recovering blows. Maybe I need a training partner. LOL. Someone to do an intervention. I think it goes without saying people like me need not to always go balls out but I think sometimes its engrained in us.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I know exactly what you mean bro.
I just also try to be so careful. I'm older and injuries take longer to recover. I keep that in mind and let moderation guide me.
That said, was my GVT program moderate? In a way yes. I pushed hard but was always careful.

Great post brother!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Bro I feel the exact same. Some days I just don't wanna freaking leave. I'll have done everything in the world but just be craving more or feeling like I need more volume. It's tough to call it a day at times like this. It's a rocky road for sure

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic