Latest Member
thejudge
What's New?

Today is Hawkeye's Birthday

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Today is Hawkeye's Birthday and I just wanted to wish my brother the best on his great day!

Happy Birthday Brother! :weightlift:

:danceparty:

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Well just busted out my bday cake....2 scoops of Scivation chocolate, spoonful of natty PB and a trickle of water. Whisk and freeze. Voila! Pudding or cake batter.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Well just busted out my bday cake....2 scoops of Scivation chocolate, spoonful of natty PB and a trickle of water. Whisk and freeze. Voila! Pudding or cake batter.

What a way to start the bday out! Don't forget your spankings as birthday sex tho!! Those are important lol! Happy birthday brother, I hope it's a great one!

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
What a great day for a Bday, get a massage with a happy ending ;)

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
Happy Birthday buddy!
Make it an awesome one...

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I wish guys. I think my wife hates me and hell, I'm not on tren or anything like that! Must be my glowing personality. Regardless, I'm doubting any of the above will be happening besides maybe some more protein pudding. Got some freezing in the fridge. Pretty pathetic when that is the highlight of your day. LOL.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I wish guys. I think my wife hates me and hell, I'm not on tren or anything like that! Must be my glowing personality. Regardless, I'm doubting any of the above will be happening besides maybe some more protein pudding. Got some freezing in the fridge. Pretty pathetic when that is the highlight of your day. LOL.

Haha just when I thought I was the only one! Just get them gains bro

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

Happy B-day!! Why not use some of that protein pudding as body paint for your wife, and take care of business!!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Happy Birthday man!

IS already sent me a message and said he has the paddle ready!

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I love how our threads always go down a slippery slope. Lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic