Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

To The WCBB Crew...

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I talked to MG on WhatsApp and IG and she is over at Peak, so she does have a home. She also knows we (Mods/Admin from WCBB) are all here and most of us want nothing to do with Lifts board, so if she wants to come back she knows...
Curious why so many are not interested in Peak? Being totally honest in asking this, am I missing something? If you don’t want to put it out in the open I’d appreciate just a quick message. Again I’m just curious since I frequently stop in there.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
I talked to MG on WhatsApp and IG and she is over at Peak, so she does have a home. She also knows we (Mods/Admin from WCBB) are all here and most of us want nothing to do with Lifts board, so if she wants to come back she knows...
Is there a backstory on lifts? I really dont remember him. Wasn’t he on Fuzo or AJ’s board back in the day?
I may have missed something, but again, none of my business. Just and inquiring mind.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Not sure I fully understand. Are you saying she has an outstanding fart locker, or not? Pics please, and I shall render my verdict!
My mouth shall remain closed about that subject, but I appreciate your humoring my attempts at same.

Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Didn't even realize she was still banned, thought I lifted it years ago. Just removed.
Thank you sir. I was hoping I wouldn't have to keep on. You know how fired up I can get on a mission o_O

It wasn't for her alone, it was for bass' memory as well.

He liked her and kept her upstairs with status. It doesn't matter if someone did like her or didn't.

Bass did and it's fucking great dude you are letting her come home. I can't wait to tell her. She'll probably be surprised as hell.

Pretty sure she thinks I don't like her. In the last couple of years, I spoke to her once and I was a super smart ass in the mod forum. But on my behalf, I was only giving the same that was being put out.

I also want to make a public apology for putting you on the spot like I did. We go back almost 20 years my old friend.

I apologize for that.

I can't thank you enough man.

Not for the reasons of course :p

2af770dcca3d8cefe8da13ff64a3417033086698c77512b0fe6035d0ffbc3364.jpg

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Sure, she has a roof but to her, bass' board was home.

Not so much the actual board. The feeling of belonging and comradery amongst the core members.

For bass as well, to keep his online family together.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic