Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

To honor our Gym Wardrobe super heros- Were gonn have some fun with this.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I have built a site for fun and would like everyone's contributions regarding content. Every gym has that guy/ gal that you say wtf is that person wearing. Well now we have a place to worship them. www.irondresscode.com hahaha I have had this idea for a few years and finally got around to putting it together. now I just need your pics. I will build it so we can leave comments under the pics for fun but right now im having a hard time getting the coding to work in doing so. please submit pics to [email protected] and check back daily for updates on your local celebrities.

www.irondresscode.com

Last edited:
MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Cool idea. I hope it works out for you.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I have a lot that come through my gym also. I'll be sure to snap some pics when I can and contribute to the fun.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Thats gonna be a fun website to go to. Great idea crow.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I will def be contributing

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
you must be crafty with the cell phone camera. i would have to really go into stealth mode to pull that off

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
you must be crafty with the cell phone camera. i would have to really go into stealth mode to pull that off

I wouldn't worry... The d-bags we'll be snapping pics of aren't really anything to be scared of. I usually just walk up and snap the pic. And if they ask what I'm doing I usually just say I'm taking a pic of you to send to my friends for a laugh.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Just leave the phone in video mode and then review it later and screen shot any good pics....

Ps if I see any pics of me on that site I'm kicking ur ass ;)

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Just leave the phone in video mode and then review it later and screen shot any good pics....

Ps if I see any pics of me on that site I'm kicking ur ass ;)

lmfao- reminder no posting of Gstacker...Ill do my best. Just dont wear sunglasses and thats a sure way to keep off.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
My gym is so full of these guys (no sun glasses though) but skinny ass kids with hoods on their heads (huge, huge pet peeve of mine), sporting wife beaters, 1/4 repping with shit loads on the leg press...

Only thing... I'm too much of a pussy to take their pics, but awesome site, can't wait to see more!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic