Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Timing HGH and slin

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Oh shit thanks GS. So I'm taking humalin. Looks like both at the same time would be perfect. They would both peak at the same time. Is this correct?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Oh shit thanks GS. So I'm taking humalin. Looks like both at the same time would be perfect. They would both peak at the same time. Is this correct?

Sounds good. At this point I'm trying to find scientific justification for peaking the two compounds together and furthermore, making it happen post workout. Is there really a benefit to doing this?

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Please keep us posted this is very useful to me and I'm sure other will appreciate it as well.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Sounds good. At this point I'm trying to find scientific justification for peaking the two compounds together and furthermore, making it happen post workout. Is there really a benefit to doing this?

Exactly what I've been thinking. If the "window" is significantly larger than we used to think, then who cares if you are getting all of the nutrient shuttling right after your workout? And what about GH peaking at the same time makes it anymore effective, either of them?

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
FWIW, I take my GH n Slin about 20 minutes pre workout so it hits when my workout is over. I load them up in the same syringe to make it easy. I also take GH first thing in the AM.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic