Latest Member
Blackenalma
What's New?

Time to try my luck

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome to the Den bro! Injury prevention and pre-hab are some of my favorite things to study on and talk about. And bewbs too of course.

4g63mark

4g63mark

Jan 26, 2013
Yeah man I hear that. I'm 35 now and I think I'm in denial that age has anything to do with it..... I have been noticing in recent years that it's taking longer to warm up properly. I should just take good advice and lift smarter rather than lift heavier. I don't want 6 month lay offs any more so I gotta man up and back off..... Usually those are conflicting statements. Lol

Hey. Welcome. I used to think injury prevention was a joke until I accumulated a few of my own. Its not talked about much maybe because its boring and depressing but it is so important. I feel for you. Welcome back. Train smart.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining.

4g63mark

4g63mark

Jan 26, 2013
Welcome to the Den bro! Injury prevention and prehab are some of my favorite things to study on and talk about. And bewbs too of course.

Yeah I see why. I heard that as we get older the more that water intake and nutrition have to do with it. Not just for gains, but injury prevention

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID

AndroSport

AndroSport

Jul 8, 2012
Welcome. What part of central Cali r u from?

I used to live in the FRESNO area for a short period of time...

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Welcome,
Lots of good injury prevention info here, study up and stay healthy

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
It sounds like we have something in common. We know how we should train but we're too hooked on heavy weight. Every time I get hurt I say "I'll do it differently next time." Yeah.... never happens.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic