Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Thymosin Beta4

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I've just started to use Thymosin beta4.

5mg every 5 days for 55 days,then 5mg per month there after.
Im using it in conjunction with NPP and Test.
I have RSI in my right fore-arm which has been holding me back for ten weeks.I have a lower back injury which just won't heal after 8 months.
My shoulder joints have been worn for about 3 years.
Im 42yo.

I just want to make a thread to document the results and effects I feel I get from this product.

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
TB-500 (Thymosin Beta 4) Updates available Jasthace? Notice anti-inflammatory properties? Skin/hair/nail growth/health?

Last edited:
Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
that's strange. I've used TB500 (Tb4) for shoulder pain and tendonitis and very happy with the outcome. noticed effects in three weeks, and majority of pain relief in 6 weeks.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
that's strange. I've used TB500 (Tb4) for shoulder pain and tendonitis and very happy with the outcome. noticed effects in three weeks, and majority of pain relief in 6 weeks.

I agree.. thats strange

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

Not that strange if he did not get TB500.
It might have been fake.

We really have no idea whats in the vials.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
My buddy uses it with hgh and gear and he's 395lbs gonna go pro and swears by it uses no other peptides. Thinking I may try it it's just expensive and gh is just as cheap for me so not sure.. Any other feedback?

R

Random Guy

May 5, 2013
Whats your stats? height + weight?

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
My buddy uses it with hgh and gear and he's 395lbs gonna go pro and swears by it uses no other peptides. Thinking I may try it it's just expensive and gh is just as cheap for me so not sure.. Any other feedback?
It's certainly a premium product, wild how it's as expensive as some HGH polypeptide hormones - Quality TB-500 does a body good :cool:

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I have had good luck using TB-500 to clear up tennis elbow. Both elbows were inflamed badly for months when I started and after a few weeks of TB-500 they improved dramatically. After two months of treatments, the tennis elbow cleared up completely. I didn't change how I exercised one bit. The injury stayed cleared up for several months after I stopped the treatment. When I had a slight flare up recently, two doses over a week's time cleared it up completely again.

Last edited:
U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012

It's certainly a premium product, wild how it's as expensive as some HGH polypeptide hormones - Quality TB-500 does a body good :cool:

I have had good luck using TB-500 to clear up tennis elbow. Both elbows were inflamed badly for months when I started and after a few weeks of TB-500 they improved dramatically. After two months of treatments, the tennis elbow cleared up completely. I didn't change how I exercised one bit. The injury stayed cleared up for several months after I stopped the treatment. When I had a slight flare up recently, two doses over a week's time cleared it up completely again.

As long as we are on this subject can any of you give the proticall you used itu he TB500? I just got 100mg (in 2mg vials) and want to know how you rAn it to get best effects for myself. I will start a thread in the next fue wks to log progress if I can find out the best way to use it. Iv got nasty elbow issues also, can't hardly curl anything without being in pain for a day or 2

Thanks guys

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
As long as we are on this subject can any of you give the proticall you used itu he TB500? I just got 100mg (in 2mg vials) and want to know how you rAn it to get best effects for myself. I will start a thread in the next fue wks to log progress if I can find out the best way to use it. Iv got nasty elbow issues also, can't hardly curl anything without being in pain for a day or 2

Thanks guys

Sorry for not replying sooner, I just saw this.

I used a full 2mg vial for each dose, as I understand it is not stable once reconstituted. I can't remember my exact protocol. But I think it was more or less the following: 1 dose split between my sore elbows, every other day at first for a week or two, then twice per week for a couple weeks, then twice per month for a couple months. the pain was much improved after a month, and after two months I had no pain left. It has been six months since I stopped, and I had a twinge a couple weeks ago, which went away after only two doses.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic