Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Thoughts on training, diet and steroids

B

b-boy

May 31, 2011
Re: some thoughts

I definately agree that different genetics respond differently to different types of gear. No doubt about it.

I've always wondered if I've subconciously gotten more lazy with my diet when I'm using a strong compound because it's more forgiving. That's one of the reasons I don't like to use heavier doses. I just don't exercise the requisite discipline, and subconciously fall off on the intensity of my training or my diet because I'm running a higher dose of X and Y.

I love what tren does aesthetically to my physique. I like what a spot-on diet does to my physique even more. Sadly, upping the tren is easier than cleaning up the diet.
Tommy when people run higher dose's to me that is when you want things even more spot on!! if your going to take the heath risk for some extra muscle, then BY GOD everything should be 100% in the pursuit of that muscle. diet, training, recovery everything should go to another level.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011

Tommy when people run higher dose's to me that is when you want things even more spot on!! if your going to take the heath risk for some extra muscle, then BY GOD everything should be 100% in the pursuit of that muscle. diet, training, recovery everything should go to another level.

i agree 110% bboy. I hear people use that 'everyone's genetics are different' argument in terms of response to gear. I honestly want to ask people do you think that people's genetic responses to a compound are that different to elicit the vast variety of results we get. OR i wanna throw out there that peoples work ethics, diet, training etc are that different. i do not take a shit ton of gear. This prep will JUST have me crossing the 1gram barrier AND ADDING TREN( I hate tren, not because it doesnt work, it works like a champ, but because the sides kill me) and i think i have attained a decent size. nowhere near monstrous or anything but decent. i see guys much smaller taking many times more gear. I think that people take more gear but dont take more clean food or more intensity in the gym or more time off when needed etc. Gear is not magic, it does help and deficiencies in any of the areas i listed above, i believe can be compensated for with extra homrones, but why? Seriously, throw some discipline into eating and lifting and make some real progress and leave yourself somewhere to go when you plateau.

BBoy hit the nail on the head here. My hormone doseage is not insane BUT i take gh and/or peptides which in my opinion are equivalent. If you add gh i agree that you can get away witha way lower doseage of hormones. If you look in my folli thread over at ProM i posted pics of my partner. BBoy- his back is one of the few that have ever made me think of yours, check them out f you get a sec. He takes multiple times more gear thahn i do. I mean almost 3 times. but not 3 times as good. All roads lead to rome and some of them are safer than others.

This is just my humble opinion. I have always followed brad's writing since before i even decided to buckle down in theis sport again. The man knows his shit and has walked the walk

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

well you throw up a pick of how big test has made you and I'll throw up a tren pic and we will compare, you using the words extremely over exaggerated is the only reason i responded, every one is entitled to an opinion, but don't go off the deep end on me brother! I will check the members pic section for your pics, if they are not there then please by all means post up a pic in this thread and show me just how "extremely over exaggerated" my statement was. actually I thought it was pretty much common fucking sense amongst "VETS"

True the vets understand this well about tren, Some good pointers and advice b-boy.
thanks for posting.

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

No argument with you there. Just saying that it's been my personal experience. Then again, there's likely a good reason I'm only 215 at 8-9% rather than 240 at 8-9%, LOL.

B

b-boy

May 31, 2011

No argument with you there. Just saying that it's been my personal experience. Then again, there's likely a good reason I'm only 215 at 8-9% rather than 240 at 8-9%, LOL.
I totally understood what you were saying bro, I just threw my statement out there in the wind.

THOUGHT! - more gear can make up for a lack in training, diet, and every other aspect of the game, but at the end of the day "he who works hardest and covers all base's will be king of the hill"...LOL perfect example - paul dillet VS. Ronnie coleman. paul had sick genetics but a bitch ass work ethic, ron had kick ass genetics and worked like a fucking mad man, end result... ronnie coleman record breaking olympia titles. both probably were around the same gear usage, both had great genetics, but hard work and attention to detail smashes the other motherfuckers!! TRUTH!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

OK KBD i will throw out an apology for my statements, seen your arm thread pic and you post saying

Listen i work just as hard here for my physique. I eat and train right, i dont appreciate coming on here and being insulted. RR and Admin you know my behavior has changed dramatically, and i avoid confrontation as much as possible.

I dont rag on anyones physique unless they are gonna pick on me. Sure im not huge, nowhere near it. But i feel like i have done a damn good job. And SAD quit throwing out how many years ive been cycling, that doesnt mean shit. If i wanna grow ill EAT more. But i have a certain look im going for, thats why i dont run super physiological dosages of AAS or eat 5000-7000 calories a day for maximum growth.

So can we agree here that we all have different goals? Or am im just going to continuously be ridiculed of my physique. Maybe i dont wanna be jacked like ajdos and osiris and deadweight and many others. Maybe i have my own look. And regardless of what you guys say about how i look. Im still proud because i still put in the hard work to get it.

And you know what SAD, im going to apologize for all the things i said about YOUR physique, because your working hard for it. So i take back everything i said about you. Just gonna be the REAL BIGGER man, and drop this.
... END OF QUOTE:

everyone does have different goals, mine is to be as big as humanly possible thats why im a fan of tren, IT IS A POTEN MUSCLE BUILDER, whether you want to accept that fact or not!

I should have stated more clearly. As every compound works different for diff people. Tren doesnt do much for me in terms of mass.

And looking swole man good work!

B

b-boy

May 31, 2011

THOUGHT
getting big is just not about the quantity of things you do but also the QUALITY also. its not just about the quantity of the hormones you take but also the QUALITY of the gear u put into yourself, not only the quantity of the food but also the QUALITY of the food and nutrients you put into your body. no just the quantity of training you are doing but also the QUALITY of the training your doing.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011

THOUGHT
getting big is just not about the quantity of things you do but also the QUALITY also. its not just about the quantity of the hormones you take but also the QUALITY of the gear u put into yourself, not only the quantity of the food but also the QUALITY of the food and nutrients you put into your body. no just the quantity of training you are doing but also the QUALITY of the training your doing.

Amen b-boy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic