Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Thoughts on Tapering Off Instead of Post Cycle therapy

A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
Was just pondering something over the weekend and was curious if anyone still uses the old school method of tapering off cycle rather than going down the PCT path?

Back 20 years ago I used to taper off with cycles of sust250 and deca and dont recall the crappy feelings, tiredness etc during PCT that I do now. Always kept my gains back then so just wondering what the real benefit is?

Im past the 40 mark and my natural test levels are complete and utter crap, so ruling out the PCT will kick in your natural test production view... would I be stupid to try tapering off next cycle? Just curious what everyone else thinks.

Looking at testE, Deca next cycle as im sure someone will ask.

Thanks.
A.

g0retekz

g0retekz

Jan 5, 2013
Re: Thoughts on Tapering Off Instead of PCT

If your test levels are low, why not jump on trt or just cruise?

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Bro,
Im 42 and had my test levels checked before getting back on they were 545......was the number i was given pretty decent.
I have been on since june and most likely will need Trt if I do come off now.So that being said not knowing how old "past the 40 mark" is why not cruise or as already stated get on TRT.

I dont believe in the old taper method.....Your test level (exogenous) isnt just boom all absorbed so naturally it gets less an less....than PCT is started at the appropriate time according to ester.

I have done both and PCT I stay fuller and stronger without the rebound.

A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
Very hard to get a doctor to prescribe TRT where I am. Also hard to get gear consistently so self administered TRT isnt really an option at this point.

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
I'm 38 had test levels of 218! Just cruise, pct is overrated. Your physique will love you for it.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
It really depends on you on you... If you were willing to get blood work every week while you taper off so you could tell whats going on it might work but I would hate to be shut down and thinking that my levels were back to normal because I tapered off.

(HP)

(HP)

Feb 24, 2013
Bro,
Im 42 and had my test levels checked before getting back on they were 545......was the number i was given pretty decent.
I have been on since june and most likely will need Trt if I do come off now.So that being said not knowing how old "past the 40 mark" is why not cruise or as already stated get on TRT.

I dont believe in the old taper method.....Your test level (exogenous) isnt just boom all absorbed so naturally it gets less an less....than PCT is started at the appropriate time according to ester.

I have done both and PCT I stay fuller and stronger without the rebound.

I dont get it, I am 24 and my levels were the same. I know it is in the healthy range and everything came back normal
but how are my test levels the same as someone who is basically twice my age when I am coms :(

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Cause I'm a bad mutha fugger!

Lol.....don't know brother maybe ur lower than u should be but still healthy.

Really not sure either that i was higher than the norm.

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
I'm not a fan of cruising, and hcg is impossible to get here at the moment, so I taper. I find I almost prefer it. I drop everything except the test and start tapering down to eventually 125mg per week. I also phase in nolvadex and I'm using (believe it or not...) a high saponin tribulus to help things. Tribulus doesn't do shit for young guys with already high levels, but when trying to kickstart from a low level of test it really gets LH going..

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I have tried tappering off instead of doing pct after a short, relatively light cycle and I felt like shit. Will never do it again.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
IMO tapering is useless. It doesn't change the life of the ester you use, if your shut down you need pct. if you honestly think tapering is the way to go, you need to re educate your self on this instead of bro science.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Tapering or full cycle you are shut down period and will not start producing your own test until you stop introducing synthetic test into your system. Pct is just a boost to help get natty test going again.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic