graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Sik F u c ker. Who can kill their kids? He deserves a ride on ole sparky

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
i had a buddy looking at this home where he did it. He said he walked up to it and it was like a mansion. As soon as he walked in something didnt feel right. The price of the house for what you got ( huge screened pool, like 6k sq ft, the works on everything) and just a weird feeling. He goes outside and one of the neighbors comes over to talk to him. Hes like " you dont want this house". My friend at that time was like why? its a great deal. Then the guy told him and it all made sense. His friend was a realtor and just gave him the lock box key code for it without doing the research on the homes past. Disturbing to say the least.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
i had a buddy looking at this home where he did it. He said he walked up to it and it was like a mansion. As soon as he walked in something didnt feel right. The price of the house for what you got ( huge screened pool, like 6k sq ft, the works on everything) and just a weird feeling. He goes outside and one of the neighbors comes over to talk to him. Hes like " you dont want this house". My friend at that time was like why? its a great deal. Then the guy told him and it all made sense. His friend was a realtor and just gave him the lock box key code for it without doing the research on the homes past. Disturbing to say the least.

Damn, no disclosure laws in Florida or what?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
this is on 285 Investigaion discovery right now if you have Direct TV

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
Comes on again at 11pm Eastern. Got the DVR set.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Anyone know what it's on if you have dish?

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
Not sure of the number but you should look for a channel called "Investigation Discovery". I believe it's also called Discovery ID".

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Damn, no disclosure laws in Florida or what?

he hadn't talked with the Realtor about it she just gave him the lock box code as a favor to see it before anyone. Real nice favor i guess.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Unreal. Some people should never have been born.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic