Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

This lady cares more about her food stamps then her Nephew and niece

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013

This is just unreal listen to the lady at the end... They should throw her ass in the fire..

Last edited by a moderator:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Does this really Surprise anyone??

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
2 kids related to her just died and she actually said "I really need to get in there and see if my pursed burned up"

???

That's some ****ed up shit.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
She ought to be arrested for child endangerment at LEAST for leaving them alone what a POS!! and on the dole as well......... lets see WW defend her lol

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Wow classless ****s that don't deserve kids. While some of us try to have kids and can't they seem to shit kids out and not give a ****! Not to mention the smile on that bitchs face and to say she has no regrets! Bitch if y'all's dumb asses wouldn't have left them there kids would be alive. 100% trash!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
She wasn't even CRYING or anything WTF I KNOW I am a damn emotional wimp right now but that would ahve me dying inside literally, who gives a **** about wallets, purses, and food or food stamps at time like that?

P

pakina9

Mar 20, 2013
Doesn't regret leaving the kids home alone cause they probably started the fire..what a POS..but now my food stamps that is important..wow did she just say that with a smile on her face

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
She ought to be arrested for child endangerment at LEAST for leaving them alone what a POS!! and on the dole as well......... lets see WW defend her lol

My whole gig is that we should judge people as individuals, by their words and actions, not by the color of their skin, their social status, etc.

This woman fails miserably.

Still, I wonder what could have caused her to speak the way she did.

Maybe she truly cares more about her purse and foodstamps than those kids. Or maybe she was in shock and trying to hold it together and saying dumb things without thinking (have you ever been in front of a TV camera?? Your brain freezes up and things just come out of your mouth, and God help you if you are prone to saying the first thing that pops into your head), . . . maybe she was afraid of being blamed for their deaths for leaving them home alone . . . or maybe when she spoke about her purse it came home to her about the kids.

You don't know what is going on in some folks' heads.

But it is truly hard to imagine a worse performance than she gave here.

Last edited:
Reactions: HGH
Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
My whole gig is that we should judge people as individuals, by their words and actions, not by the color of their skin, their social status, etc.

This woman fails miserably.

Still, I wonder what could have caused her to speak the way she did.

Maybe she truly cares more about her purse and foodstamps than those kids. Or maybe she was in shock and trying to hold it together and saying dumb things without thinking (have you ever been in front of a TV camera?? Your brain freezes up and things just come out of your mouth, and God help you if you are prone to saying the first thing that pops into your head), . . . maybe she was afraid of being blamed for their deaths for leaving them home alone . . . or maybe when she spoke about her purse it came home to her about the kids.

You don't know what is going on in some folks' heads.

But it is truly hard to imagine a worse performance than she gave here.

I can tell you now that if I just lost my niece and nephew that my ass wouldn't be talking to the cameras! Period! The type of person I am I would be getting locked up for beating the news crews ass for trying to get a story! But that's just me!

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
From the looks of those teeth, they went to score some crack and she left the pipe in her purse :azzhat:

HDH

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic