MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
And he wasn't run over for what reason??

Reactions: SAD
slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
This is why we need to mandate that all citizens own at least one M-16 and we teach our kids how to use it.

Slic.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What does he need a gun for? Just call the police. They'll magically teleport to that location instantly and stop all transgressions at once right?

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I love my new 16lb sledge hammer it is in my van everyday incase I get to beat on the tire at the gym by my work. I would so love to pull it out and beat that mother fucker to death with the sledge in front of people so everyone could see exactly what "should" happen to mother fuckers like this guy. On another note I can't believe that guy didn't run that piece of shit over 5 or 6 times. WTF???

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
What does he need a gun for? Just call the police. They'll magically teleport to that location instantly and stop all transgressions at once right?
They will. Most cop cars are equipped with Flux Capacitors.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011

The cops have better things to do like work in large groups to stop people who are working out in the gym from the evils of AAS and the ever more important "hiding in the bushes" to stop the scourge of people doing 35 in a 30, that shit is saving us!

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
yeah..........if that was my car he would either be a pancake or full of holes. people are such pussies they cant even defend themselves anymore.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
yeah..........if that was my car he would either be a pancake or full of holes. people are such pussies they cant even defend themselves anymore.

Or you could pancake him and then shoot him full of holes or shoot him, pancake him and then shoot him some more just to drive the point home.... You are so right Goldy WTF is wrong with people you have a vehicle he's just a crack head run that MF'r over!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic