Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

This is me.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
thats not a workout... hell... thats not even crossfit... start a new thread in the Journal section... We will get you going....

VTdazed

VTdazed

Feb 4, 2014
Hahaha thanks for the encouragement IronCore I'll start up a thread when I get home from work tonight. Thanks everyone

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Welcome to TID

You're in a good place with people who have tons of knowledge in the areas you are looking to work at. First thing, remember this a lifestyle, a journey, not some fad or summer thing to get ready for the beach. I say that bcuz there will be days you feel like quiting, giving up, or just saying "what's the use?"... it's those moments when you decide to press forward that will determine your success in achieving your goals. Your mind will fail before your body does, IT'S TRUE. Second thing, I encourage you to stay active here, maybe start a log/journal, where others can follow you, help you, encourage you, give you tips, and support you. Good luck bud.

VTdazed

VTdazed

Feb 4, 2014
Thanks everyone just reading up on info and trying to set goals to stay motivated

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Welcome to TiD. Hope you heal well and on the road to recovery. If you wish to start an easy to stick with routine..Look at Bill Pearls beginner's guide. I think it's a great place to start. (It's not a sprint but a marathon but keeps you motivated to keep at it.)

Just my two cents.

youngblood1984

youngblood1984

Feb 10, 2015
Welcome to the TID family hope to see you around well you came to the right place for advice and the help, keep looking straight and this is a great step to get your self into shape the family on here are very helpful

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic