jacobss
What's New?

This is for POB

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Lol just havin fun w u brotha

At first I thought it was just a pic of you which I thought was fuckin gay but then i saw the part about the egg rolls and shit... Then it was funny and gay :p

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Damn man, I wish I could eat like that. 1 day of that diet and id put on 10 lbs of fat and water. My diet is looking a lot more like POB's. You get used to it though. I allow myself one cheat meal a week.... Well I try to lol

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
dont forget...he just turned 21 or 22... and been on since he was 17 NON STOP... nothing to really be bragging about... But at that age we were all a bit full of ourselves...

When we were that age we could eat shit too...

One day you are in for a rude awakening boy... If you live that long...

OH... wheres that video of this 32 inch vert you were bragging about...

...bad air day?

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
lol KBD you are going to have to get a vid of you eating some of this shit you talk about eating. i could tell you i ate a whole large pizza, drank a milkshake, ate 2 Baconators, and munched on pop-tarts....

but that doesnt mean i actually ate all that so get a vid of it then at the end show the abs.

(no homo)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
lol kbd you are going to have to get a vid of you eating some of this shit you talk about eating. I could tell you i ate a whole large pizza, drank a milkshake, ate 2 baconators, and munched on pop-tarts....

But that doesnt mean i actually ate all that so get a vid of it then at the end show the abs.

(no homo)

omfg he just called you out kbd!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic