Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Thinking of Doing a Show Next Year

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
You have a great taper, looks like you need more size on your wheels but the pic doesn't show enough for me to really tell. Great peaks & delts. Keep pounding on those quads and you are GTG. Good luck.

Thank you cc. I appreciate that and yes, will keep pounding away!

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Looking great tuning in to see how it goes for you!!! Keep it up!

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Hell Yeah bro DO IT! Your big as hell. You drop the BF and your gonna look awesome. Keep us pisted with pics as you prep.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
do it mam.. your one big fawker!

yes sir! do it!

Hell Yeah bro DO IT! Your big as hell. You drop the BF and your gonna look awesome. Keep us pisted with pics as you prep.

Thanks to all of you. Much appreciated. Yes, I plan on continuing the log with monthly updates, then weekly updates closer to the show, mostly to keep me motivated. I plan to keep working on size (especially upper back and leg size) for next couple of months. Thanks again!

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I think you will do great. You have the size and the mindset as your striving for perfection. Of you can get conditioned than you should enter the super heavies too bro. Cuz depending on the show and how you come in I think you could do well in that class too. Do not sell yourself short. Local qualifiers are not a national stage, sure there are one or two guys who will be out of your league and belong on a magazine cover, but the majority are everyday people with day jobs who love the sport.

Best of luck,
Hawk

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Looking pretty thick. Your legs seem to have come up over the past few months.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Looks like you have leaned out a bit over the last 3 months. Keep it up bro.

Dragon70669

Dragon70669

Jun 6, 2011
Hey 1bigun11 - I did my first competition when I was 55 years old. Probably the best thing I ever did concerning learning how to change the looks of my body!

You look great and I predict you will absolutely destroy your competition! Have you considered also entering in the Open class? The guy that beat me also took 3rd in the Open class and this was in the state championship!

Good luck bigun and get in touch with me if you think I can help!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic