Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
TableEffit
What's New?

Think twice before giving your lunch money away.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
This is why I always offer food only to people because too many people are looking for free hand outs. I've heard of some people making close to $300 a day by hanging out at a busy exit ramp. It's absolutely pathetic that we have con artists like this every where.
They make a lot, you'd be amazed.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
There was a guy down from where I lived,just did hat tricks,throwing it up ,twirling it around,really easy cheesy stuff,no sign asking for money ,never talking,The news did a lil thing on him,,figured he makes really nice income a year,supposedly he was millionaire..

HeavyMetalLifter

HeavyMetalLifter

Jan 2, 2014
I used to feel bad for these people and give them money. That was until I realized that being broke is a choice. Anyone can make money. It takes a little drive and determination. If you don't have it, not my problem. Stop being lazy!

N

n87

Apr 27, 2012
One of my coworkers carried a paper bag with him with a raw potato and an onion bulb inside. When asked about it he'd say: "...if they truly hungry they'll eat it..." Kind of a d1ck, but I see his point.

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
I walked out of a dunkin donughts the one day and apparently stepped right over a bum laying in front of the door (not really noticing or thinking anything about it) till I saw the girl that was behind me in line come out and give everything she purchased to the homeless guy (leaving her with nothing to eat for herself). I walked over to her car and gave her 5 bucks to get breakfast for herself.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Sunday... I left food store, saw I guy get out of his brand new Honda Civic, parked it... got his gym bag out, walked to the corner and pulled out a "homeless, anything helps" sign. I so wanted to get a sign and stand next to him that said He drives a nicer car than me.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I'm always intentionally loud and rude when beggars approach me - I always assume they're looking to carjack or stick me up or whatever. I keep them at a distance by deliberately going into a very loud, obnoxious manner.

I know a guy who owns companies that employ many people. He says that when he has a beggar approach him, he gives them his card instead of money and tells them he'll find a job for them within one of his companies if they call him or show up at one of his worksites or whatever. He says he's never had one take him up on his offer for honest, gainful, legit employment over the years.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic