khulk

TID Lady Member
Nov 9, 2011
Any out there worth spending coin on?

khulk

khulk

TID Lady Member
Nov 9, 2011
Thermos or fat burners, Looking for that extra boost ?

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
The CEC stack by Manpower is grunty.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
The CEC stack by Manpower is grunty.

That and even use the Yohimbine Caffeine one from him and rotate it with the CEC.

Yohimbine has the unique ability to kill lower body stubborn fat more than the others.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Albuterol or start with ephedrine and caffeine. E/C gives me fantastic energy and doesn't leave me feeling strung out at the end of the day.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I like ECA and often use it on training days but also as I'm a heavy smoker it helps with my breathing. Better breathing = more oxygen to the muscles = better training intensity.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I like yohimbine hcl myself...pretty good stuff. I always liked EC too...just haven't had any in oh so long LOL

khulk

khulk

TID Lady Member
Nov 9, 2011
general dose of eca stack, how many times per day,weeks on weeks off?
general dose of ecy stack, how many times per day, weeks on weeks off?
buy them separate or together?

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
general dose of eca stack, how many times per day,weeks on weeks off?
general dose of ecy stack, how many times per day, weeks on weeks off?
buy them separate or together?
OTC Fat Burners[/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/B]

There are lots of ‘fat burners’ out there. Depending on how recently you’ve done a walk through a GNC, you may be more or less familiar with the different brands. It’s been a long time since I walked through a GNC so I am not up on the latest. You may need to experiment with different products to see which works best with your own body chemistry, and also keeping in mind things like can you take it on an empty stomach (e.g. if you’re thinking AM fasted cardio). Generally IMO it’s more important to find the one that allows you to function during your day and sleep at night, as opposed to worrying about getting tweaked out enough to “lose weight”.

Ephedrine

If you want to go back to basics, you can build your own ECA stack with individual components like NoDoze (classic college-finals week caffeine supplement), Ephedrine and aspirin (cheap off-brand is fine if you want to keep things cost-efficient).

Ephedrine Profile

Here are a couple articles on use of Ephedrine:

· “Efficacy and Safety of Ephedra and Ephedrine for Weight Loss and Athletic Performance”
· [URL="http://www.fda.gov/OHRMS/DOCKETS/98fr/95n-0304-bkg0003-ref07-07-Abstrac

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic